for those who bought from the 45rnd mag group buy...

have you gotten yours yet? if so how long did it take for you to get them after sending payment?

i still have not gotten mine, its been well over two weeks. i have had shit from china come here faster without the use of EMS.

the ukraine post site says theyve sent it out, usps says ukraine is preparing to send it out. wtf??

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being sceptical isn't a bad thing - it is how you go about it.   Look at it this way.. if you are sceptical of, say, someone else's religion that is fine. You can just say "Hey, I appreciate YOU be

This thread about him is cool too.   http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/70493-1-for-fairtrade/   I have been in contact with FT as well and am willing to pay for his contribution. I PMe

kinda on topic but kinda off topic.... I ordered a virgin RPK russian wood stock set from a company in Ukraine, it took almost 3 weeks to the day for it to show up...   Virgin Russian wood hand pac

I did receive mine. I was probably one of the first to pay and I bought 8 mags. They were in great shape and I would not worry if I were you. They will show up and you will be more than happy :up:

So what was your time frame? Also, did the tracking information work?

Edited by WhoDat504

have you gotten yours yet? if so how long did it take for you to get them after sending payment?

i still have not gotten mine, its been well over two weeks. i have had shit from china come here faster without the use of EMS.

the ukraine post site says theyve sent it out, usps says ukraine is preparing to send it out. wtf??

Just got mine the other day. USPS isn't so great about updating the tracking info, it seems. Mine had the origin post thing right up until they arrived at my doorstep.

FWIW, a lot of folks responded in the old thread that they got theirs. Some responded to me personally as well. They are getting here.

If you are that concerned, you could try calling the USPS and getting more info from them. Just because the website isn't updated doesn't mean their internal systems won't have more info.

Mine was shipped the 25th and arrived the 9th. That's one day over two weeks. Not bad for the distance.

I checked the USPS tracking from time to time and it said nothing other than the origin post thing, then it showed up.

I gave FT a positive feedback because of quality product, excellent email communication and timely manner of arrival.

This thread is awesome for reputation of free trade. I was waiting on all this feedback to use it as a base of trust to get him to be a certified vendor on this site. I have been in contact with FT and he has already made an account on the site. I just need to get in touch with Makc (currently extremely sick and the owner of this awesome site). Once everyone has received their mags would be an appropriate time to call Makc.

Also, if you guys would not mind, maybe we could throw in on FT's required contribution to become a vendor on the site. Please let me know if this would be supported by you guys.

I have been told by my local FFL Dealer that some times US Customs grabs on to the out of Country Mag. and parts shipments. Not implying this has happened but stranger things have been known to happen when US Customs get involved.

I'd ordered mags from Oleg in England (Rusmil) and the package had been opened by US Customs (by the tape on the box) and allowed to continue on to the recipient.

I have been told by my local FFL Dealer that some times US Customs grabs on to the out of Country Mag. and parts shipments. Not implying this has happened but stranger things have been known to happen when US Customs get involved.

I'd ordered mags from Oleg in England (Rusmil) and the package had been opened by US Customs (by the tape on the box) and allowed to continue on to the recipient.

Well reading your post sure makes me feel so much better about the US Customs.

kinda on topic but kinda off topic.... I ordered a virgin RPK russian wood stock set from a company in Ukraine, it took almost 3 weeks to the day for it to show up...

Virgin Russian wood hand packed by russians in Russian plastic store type bags, wrapped in Russian newspaper in a Russian box hand addressed by a Russian IN Russian with Russian stamps for postage.....CAN YA GET ANY MORE AUTHENTIC THAN THAT!!!! ..... jeez I was so Jazzed it could have taken 3 months to show up and I'd have been happy...all that AND they were 60.00 cheeper than anyone else on the interwebs for the same type set! Even had little Russian fingerprints in the smeared Russian cosmoline and factory wax paper!!

but yea, 2 to 3 weeks from Ukraine is about the going rate

• Like 1

When is there going to be another group buy from him? I'm game!

We need to get contributions going on behalf of Fair Trade (the Ukrainian) and let Makc (the owner of the website) that Fair Trade is reputable and then we can purchase from the Ukraine.... I am having a hard time contacting Makc because apparently he is deathly ill? I heard the man is suffering from various ailments from pancreatic failure to appendix rupture...

Really wish we could get the ball rolling on this...

Edited by WhoDat504

any pics

Yeah... I would like people to start submitting pics so their isnt this crazy mastermind that made all of these profiles and is saying that they received mags... Ugh... I'm not paranoid. unsure.gif

You found me out. Clearly I am somehow able to set up multiple profiles over the course of years, but uploading pics to those same multiple accounts.. that would be impossible, even for an evil genius like myself.

Damn you! My plan would have worked if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

But dude.. a few posts up and you're wanting to also help FT?!? Why the hell would you want to do that if you think this whole thing was a scam?

You bipolar or something?

Edited by sickness

any pics

Yeah... I would like people to start submitting pics so their isnt this crazy mastermind that made all of these profiles and is saying that they received mags... Ugh... I'm not paranoid. unsure.gif

You found me out. Clearly I am somehow able to set up multiple profiles over the course of years, but uploading pics to those same multiple accounts.. that would be impossible, even for an evil genius like myself.

But dude.. a few posts up and you're wanting to also help FT?!? Why the hell would you want to do that if you think this whole thing was a scam?

This was the same guy who was asking if people received their mags 2 DAYS after people said they sent their payment :lolol: I figure my packages probably left the Ukranian post office on a Donkey!

Is this guy serious? :wacko:

Not trying to make enemies here, but, if you think it is a scam, go with your gut, FIND ANOTHER SOURCE FOR YOUR MAGS!

Thanks again Sickness! Your effort is greatly appreciated :up:

any pics

This was the same guy who was asking if people received their mags 2 DAYS after people said they sent their payment :lolol: I figure my packages probably left the Ukranian post office on a Donkey!

Not trying to make enemies here, but, if you think it is a scam, go with your gut, FIND ANOTHER SOURCE FOR YOUR MAGS!

Wow... I guess sarcasm is not appreciated, but Hog76 is a flamer and unfortunately from Michigan and explains why he is miserable (that's a joke, just like the last post).... I wish you would please tell me when I asked 2 days after people sent their payments where their mags were. Just not true. You are making an enemy (that is also a joke, you're just words on a screen to me). Hmmm...

So lets take a joke sometimes bro. Go FT! I am a fanboy.

Edited by WhoDat504

any pics

Wow... I guess sarcasm is not appreciated, but Hog76 is a flamer and unfortunately from Michigan and explains why he is miserable (that's a joke, just like the last post).... I wish you would please tell me when I asked 2 days after people sent their payments where their mags were. Just not true. You are making an enemy (that is also a joke, you're just words on a screen to me). Hmmm...

So lets take a joke sometimes bro. Go FT! I am a fanboy.

I stand corrected you started asking 4 days after someone said they got a tracking number. You can read it in the original group buy post. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/69741-45rd-rpk-mags-group-buy/page__st__60

If you take the time and read your posts in the original thread, it starts to show a theme. You have been skeptical the entire time, maybe you're trying to be funny, but It seems to me that some of your posts are disrespectful or very skeptical of Sickness and the whole "group buy" itself. If it is meant as a joke, I apoligize for my misunderstanding, but would like to inform you nobody else will see your humor, they might think you are acting like an asshole, that would be unfortunate if you were only trying to be a comedian.

Thanks again Sickness here is a +1 for you :beer:http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/70670-1-for-sickness/

So I vote Hog as being the site's secretary... And I guess being a skeptic these days is seen as being something aweful. I mean who wants to have their own opinions and think and question? All I wanted was some pics for gawd sakes... Lol. +1 million to Sickness. I applaud. We now need to get a hold of Makc and contribute for our FT friend.

You guys crack me up. I'm going to bed.

So I vote Hog as being the site's secretary... And I guess being a skeptic these days is seen as being something aweful. I mean who wants to have their own opinions and think and question? All I wanted was some pics for gawd sakes... Lol. +1 million to Sickness. I applaud. We now need to get a hold of Makc and contribute for our FT friend.

You guys crack me up. I'm going to bed.

Being sceptical isn't a bad thing - it is how you go about it.

Look at it this way.. if you are sceptical of, say, someone else's religion that is fine. You can just say "Hey, I appreciate YOU believe this stuff, but it doesn't touch me the same way and I have a hard time believing it. My lose." Or you could say "Hey guys, there are loads of other religions on the planet. Maybe some other religion would be better?" Those are respectful ways of going about it. Implying, however subtly, that the person is foolish to believe it or that what you believe is better is disrespectful. Making a joke about it probably isn't going to make it any less disrespectful, especially when we don't have the benefit of facial expressions or tone of voice. If you're going to make a joke, it better have a punchline, dig?

I don't fault you for not putting trust into random words in a forum. It isn't for you; thats fine. Some folks, like SergeK, decided to only buy a single mag - possibly because he thought it might be a scam and decided to only gamble a smaller sum. That is fine too. You decided to wait, in your own words "like a jerk" I believe is what you said, to make sure your precious dimes would be safe. That is fine as well.

But to imply that, jokingly, subtly, or in any other way that I am a criminal .. yeah, that sort of sucks dude. If you had ordered a mag and didn't get it, then I could sort of understand it, but you're just trying to stir shit up for your own entertainment.

People like you make the Internet suck.

• Like 2

well, i got in contact with FT. says if they dont arrive by this saturday, or the USPS site says they havent reached USA by this saturday, then he is going to send replacements. so far they still have not arrived, and no changes on the status as per ukrainian and usps sites.

if they come in tomorrow and saturday, i will post pics and tell FT about it.

wishful thinking, but itd be awesome if they arrived at the same time my AK-USA build does. 027.gif

im guessing the state you live in makes a difference as well, for you guys that got it in just a day over two weeks.

Edited by m1lk

im guessing the state you live in makes a difference as well, for you guys that got it in just a day over two weeks.

Yeah. I noticed that the first person to receive their mag was on the east coast of Florida. It seems common that the shipping takes about 3 weeks... Longer than I would've ever thought.