for those who bought from the 45rnd mag group buy...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being sceptical isn't a bad thing - it is how you go about it.   Look at it this way.. if you are sceptical of, say, someone else's religion that is fine. You can just say "Hey, I appreciate YOU be

This thread about him is cool too.   http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/70493-1-for-fairtrade/   I have been in contact with FT as well and am willing to pay for his contribution. I PMe

kinda on topic but kinda off topic.... I ordered a virgin RPK russian wood stock set from a company in Ukraine, it took almost 3 weeks to the day for it to show up...   Virgin Russian wood hand pac

• 1 month later...

I ended up with the mag bodies and springs with floor plate retainer. I know for a fact he tried to get me what he owed me through 4 different shipments that left Ukraine but never made it to the US.

He wanted to do a partial refund for the followers and floor plates - I told him to keep the money. In my view he did everything humanly possible to fulfill his end of the bargain and then some.

I cannibalized used Russky Plum mags for the followers and floor plates. I replaced those Russky plum followers with US made ones, and bought some floor plates from a local guy so those mags are good to go.

For what I paid for these 45 rounders - I got a screaming deal.

FT is a stand-up guy - and if the laws ever change (doubtful) - I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

cheers

tire iron

Edited by tire iron