OEM Saiganov Stock, barrel mount, PB guns, and more

I timed an autococker once. I'd rather convert Saigas :). Good luck selling lol. Few years ago I would bought you out.

Ever "short stroked your cocker and busted a ball in your bag?" :D

Edited by angrychair

Saiganov SPF

Mags still being negotiated

To the guys who had 'cocker questions or comments:

I am pleased and a little surprised at the interest here. I may have to add a couple more pics. I think I own 22 or 24 cockers. I have a list somewhere...

Cockers (at least 2000+) are super easy to time. And once you find a setting you like, leave it alone and give it some oil from time to time. They are only a pain if you can't keep your fiddly fingers from adjusting things. At any rate I will check the timing before I send it out. I can do a pretty conservative time, or extremely agressive, and lots of points in between. It's a matter of taste. If you are buying one I will try to set it up to make you happy, within reason. AS for short stroking? almost never. I hosted a lot of games and I find that about half the people get it off the bat, and a few will get it with a change of instructions and a day or two of play. (some people prefer a different trigger feel, and usually I have a couple set up at each end of the curve. If a player has trouble I just hand them an identical gun with the opposite adjustment, and 7/10 times that does it.) If you are really worried about it I will make sure to pinch tune the pneumatics, and can add a jam-bolt for some extra cash.

I can easily mix and match the parts around to come up with a configuration that will suit your needs or wants. Cost obvioulsy varies with a bunch of factors.

I just moved, and most of my pb guns are a few hundred miles away. I am not honestly sure what I have at home, so I can't promise prompt service on everything.

The top one is a very rare FBM. They made probably a few hundred of that body (Razor), but it was finished just before they went out of business. they gave a digicamo anno job that they probably only did on 20 or so of their guns. They were charging a couple of hundred or more just for the Anno at the time. I suspect that may be the only one of that exact combo. It looks really good in person and I don't like camo. It's in my opinion a nicer body than any of the eclipse cockers (except maybe the DC1/DC2.. drool, oh and I would trade for an aurora, but this is honestly a nicer body) It is much lighter and has trickier detail. The grip frame is a Planet Eclipse Hinge, which lends itself to one of the shorter trigger throws. It is probably the most comfortable hinge for 2 finger pulls. It also has the best 3-way: belsales hollowpoint (eclipse used belsales parts on their guns), a Palmer's LPR, and a dye reg. I may have swiched out the dye reg since that picture. I will have to check... I am not even sure what to ask for this. I mostly put the picture up for example.

The other one is a bone stock 2003 Prostock with a giant ugly dropforward on it. It's pretty much mint. I have several comparable guns in a couple of colors. I would take $150 for that one.

to give you a more useful price range, it would be better to find out what you like...

Basic Mech WGP like the prostock? ~$150 depending on what extras you want me to add. Several of my Mech's have full eclipse kits and other fancy stuff.

cheapest autococker? I have one that I loan to newbies: blue 2k3 superstock body, OEM barrel, dye hinge frame, stock pneumatics, No name HPR and drop. $100. has a couple scuffs, but works like a champ and adjusted for ease of use instead of performance.

1218061916.jpg

I also have a psychobalistics lightning. it is light, but quality is poor. I bought it so I would have a cocker clone that I wouldn't feel bad about cutting up for a project. It is assembled, but needs some adjustment. I'd sell it for $75 as is, but I feel guilty when I see someone get suckered into a psychoballistics. caveat emtptor for that gun only.

Electro? E1 eclipse based starting around $200. I have several choices of body, board and pneumatics. for instance: clean e1 orracle w/ 1.06 board $270.

E2? make it closer to $280 w/ a plain body for eclipse/ or belsales pneumatics, fancy regs, titanium this, delrin that, it gets more. Oh yeah, I have an SR, an MQ'd BPS twister (shamefully hacked by turtle, but still a thing of beauty)... some limited run custom bodies, zero b boards, and all that.

Let me know what you are looking for, and I will give you an offer on a case by case basis. It isn't worth trying to remember every part on every gun from memory.

Edited by GunFun

oh, autococker guys... I would love to see pics of your toys. PM them to me. I like a lot of pb tech, I just happen to mostly have autocockers. My PG grip on my race saiga in progress is based on a angel speed 5 90 frame. I have some milling and drilling to do on it still, but I always loved the feel.

THE OEM Saiganov stock is STILL AVAILABLE... Indy had to back out on this... UNFORTUNATELY... its a GREAT deal!!!!!

If someone can give this gentleman faster cash than I can... BUY IT UP!!

I had to pass this week... :cryss:

Sorry again, Zach!!!

:smoke:

I added a picture above, andhere is a link to some bad pictures of some of my other paintball guns. pay particular note to the last pic. It's a bad picture, but a really neat gun. That's one I would like to sell because I don't care for the color red. It's a low run semi production model, that currently has a zero b'd e1 and top end pneumatics. It is very light and should easily do over 24 bps if your fingers are that fast. It has configurable ramp modes, that I can adjust to comply with current tourney rules. Let me know.

Hey guys. I also realized I have some reloading dies that were given to me that I don't have a use for. I will need to look and see the sizes and what they go for. If you are interested, let me know, and I will dig them out. I don't think I am likely to reload anything other than 12 g.

Anyway, I'll leave the Saiganov here a week or two more, then put it on ebay. If it sells here I'll donate a couple more bucks to the forum. Otherwise I think I can get more on ebay than I was asking here. I just wanted to give people on the forum first crack at it. This place has helped me out a lot.

Thanks guys.

• 8 months later...

Update.

RAA Saiganov sold a while ago. Sorry I didn't update. +1 for XP1337

Oh and the blue cocker above is on ebay right now. so consider it unavailable unless you want to bid on ebay. I'll pm you a link to the auction if you want it, but I don't want to violate the rules for cross posting and I don't quite remember how they work, so no link here.

(3) 5 round Izzy magazines traded. Not such a good deal. the other guy gave me unusable mismatched parts probably comblock disconnector with a tapco trigger. Kinda defeated the point of the trade. he said it was an innocent mistake, but I am not really sure how you could by a "G2" set and fail to know you substituted parts, and actually include a G1 trigger body, and hammer with some unknown incompatible disconnector.

Me too. Spokane seems to have a decent paintball scene. But being in school means no income, and that means choosing between playing paintball for ~$12 for a full day once or twice a month or shooting for ~$25 once for a couple of hours. There just isn't room in my apartment for my collection. I plan to trim down to the most special half dozen or so, but it is hard to decide which ones to let go.

I'd happily build something to order if you want something special. I would rather sell a whole gun to someone who will appreciate it than to a guy on ebay who will part it out to fill a few junk drawers. I have a partly done First strike cocker, that I need to fabricate the magazines for, a BPS twister Turtle cocker that needs it's MQ valve and Tadao board dialed in, and a few other projects that should be fun. (i.e. a scepter grenade launcher that I need to make a weaver mount for and universal gas adapter.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, does the 03 wgp take the same barrel as an old Carbine? I remember that old cockers, carbines, and illustrators shared a the same barrel.

I have a stainless/green splash 16 inch smart parts barrel that I need to buy a gun for. BTW, this is the same pattern as an A5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.