- - - - -

Thank you Cadiz Gun Works and Saiga12.com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cdtx2052

cdtx2052

• 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:43 PM

I bought a Saiga 12-109 off an internet web site and got a decent price. I posted a comment on this website asking for help in making it 922r compliant. Tom at Cadiz Gun Works replied that he would be at a gun show in Columbus, OH in about three weeks and that I should stop by. I did and ended up trading the 109 and a little extra for one of his compliant 108's. When I took it out to play with it was not not cycling good. I called them ( Vicki told me when I bought if I had any issues at all just call them) and they sent me a UPS sticker and I shipped it back to them for free. Just got back from shooting today and it cycled low brass (75 rounds) 3 boxes of Winchester PDX-1 and 1 box of 3 inch magnum. No problems what so ever. Best customer service I have ever had and an excellent product.

#2 Corbin

Corbin

Izzy Shooter

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:38 PM

You posted this in the Red Jacket section. You want the Cadiz Gun Works section.
My Glock was stolen. Link:

http://forum.saiga-1...s-stolen-today/

#3 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Sho-Gun of Saiga

• Super Moderator
  • 10,032 posts
  • Verified Business

• Company Name:

Juggernaut Graphics

• Company Website:
    www.juggernaut-graphics.com
  • Contact Email:

info@juggernaut-graphics.com

• Contact Phone:

989 725 AK74

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

moved to proper section.

"It is missing the point to believe that the 'ability to fight' is simply about defeating your enemy.
It is not in defeating your enemies; It's about the strategy of killing the evil of one man to give life to ten thousand" ~Yagyu Munenori

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users