Sending Makc Our Prayers and Good Vibes....

Let me tell you guys a little bit about Max, and why I consider him a good friend of mine over the years.

Although it is not my place to hand out any details, Max texted me TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY while in the hospital getting checked out. Dude is laid up, and still has the time and thoughfulness to send me a simple text saying happy bday, when he is in a "bit of a spot". How many of you have a friend that would do that, let alone think of you during a time like that? That is why I call this man my friend, and would do anything I can if he asks.

Needless to say, I am not a very goldly person, have some different views on the whole religeon thing, and as such, I never speak to our maker on my behalf. But when I found out what was going on, I took the time to pause what I was doing several times over the course of the evening, as well as the following morning and asked the maker to keep my friend and his family safe and without fear. Those of you that know me, know that I do not do this lightly, or just because, because it is EXTREMELY personal to me.

Anyway, I know Max appreciates all of the kind thoughts and such. I understand he is feeling much better. As I said, I dont think its my place to go into any details, so maybe he will wander in and impart the details of what is going on.

I wish you a good and speedy recovery, my friend, and my thoughts continue to go out to you and your family.

-Ben

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Thank You Cobra for starting this tread, and I thank all of you guys for all the warm wishes, kind words, and ESPECIALLY the prayers !!! I really really appreciate it!!!

Glad to see you back. I hope this means you are doing well. Not much of an internet guy but you have created a great forum and above that an awesome community that Im glad to be part of. Thank you sir, and again I hope youve regained your health in what sounds like a tough time.