NEW Hand Made Saiga 12 Muzzle Brake

This is an amazing "TRIDENT" SAIGA 12 muzzle brake made by 78 years old man. His name is Bill and this TRIDENT took him 8 hours to make. I told Bill I would do him a favor and post them on the internet for him. He made this TRIDENT muzzle brake out of his garage. Ridiculous Quality!! I think $99 bucks is a joke for 8 hours of machining time, but that is what Bill told me to sell them for. There are only 3 TRIDENT's available at this time, but Bill will make more as long as they sell??? If you want one let me know. I just posted them on Ebay and I have great feedback. I assure you that for $99 bucks, you will not be disappointed. I am going to help a 78 year old man get his life back.

1. The name is of the muzzle brake is "TRIDENT"

2. The price is $99 and $8 bucks to ship it in the USA only.

3. The muzzle brake is made from 3 Stainless Steel prongs and

the body is Aluminum. It is very light weight.

4. The "TRIDENT" threads easily on to the end of your Saiga 12 barrel.

5. The Stainless prongs slide forward and lock into place. The prongs also slide backwards

and lock into place. There is a simple, SPRING loaded, locking mechanism which

locks the prongs in a slide forward position and a slide backward position.

7. I will make sure the $99 go's directly to Bill.

8. The following statements in red letters are to protect me from crazy people.

CHECK YOUR LOCAL and STATE LAWS BEFORE ORDERING

1. By purchasing this TRIDENT and having me ship it, you are stating it is 100% legal for you to OWN & RECEIVE this item!

2. By purchasing from this TRIDENT from me you certify that you are purchasing the product for lawful purposes and will not supply them to others in violation of their local laws if any.

3. I will not be held responsible for the use of this item. Although it is functional, it is for decoration and intended to make you Saiga look good.

Edited by Joeyidgaf
  • Like 1

Just a reminder--part of forum guidelines....'Do not post any negative remarks toward the other members or items they have for sale!' Feedback section is for this.

Ahhhh. . . "Ooops!" My bad, and please accept my apology. I failed to notice that this thread was a FS thread posted in that forum folder. :blush:

• 2 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.