This is an amazing "TRIDENT" SAIGA 12 muzzle brake made by 78 years old man. He made 4 of them and I personally bought one. His name is Bill and this TRIDENT took him 8 hours to make. I told Bill I would do him a favor and post them on the internet for him. Ridiculous Quality!! There are only 3 TRIDENT's available at this time??? If you want one let me know, because they are 99 bucks. I have sold on Ebay for 10 years and I will also post them there. I assure you that for $99 bucks, you will not be disappointed. I am going to help a 78 year old man get his life back.

1. The name is of the muzzle brake is "TRIDENT"

2. The price is $99 and $8 bucks to ship it in the USA only.

3. The muzzle brake is made from 3 Stainless Steel prongs and

the body is Aluminum. It is very light weight.

4. The "TRIDENT" threads easily on to the end of your Saiga 12 barrel.

5. The Stainless prongs slide forward and lock into place. The prongs also slide backwards

and lock into place. There is a simple, SPRING loaded, locking mechanism which

locks the prongs in a slide forward position and a slide backward position.

7. Get a TRIDENT now for $99 bucks, because i do not think this price

will last. I will make sure the $99 go's directly to Bill.

8. The following statements in red letters are to protect me from crazy people.

CHECK YOUR LOCAL and STATE LAWS BEFORE ORDERING

1. By purchasing this TRIDENT and having me ship it, you are stating it is 100% legal for you to OWN & RECEIVE this item!

2. By purchasing from this TRIDENT from me you certify that you are purchasing the product for lawful purposes and will not supply them to others in violation of their local laws if any.

3. I will not be held responsible for the use of this item. Although it is functional, it is for decoration and intended to make you Saiga look good.

Edited by Joeyidgaf

Thanks for the opinions and replies. The last thing I want to do infringe on anyones patent. I am selling this thing to help out an old man who needs the money bad. Same story a lot of people are in right now. Hell, the old guy who made this TRIDENT, is so frail, that I would be surprised if he will be able to make any more????? Bottom line is, I love Saiga 12's, and when I saw what this guy made, I wanted to help him make a little cash. I really do not think he would be a CHAOS threat?

Edited by Joeyidgaf

Thanks for the opinions and replies. The last thing I want to do is have a patient infringement. I am selling this thing to help out an old man who needs the money bad. Same story a lot of people are in right now. Hell, the old guy who made this TRIDENT, is so frail, that I would be surprised if he will be able to make any more????? Bottom line is, I love Saiga 12's, and when I saw what this guy made, I wanted to help him make a little cash. I really do not think he would be a CHAOS threat?

Cameron doesn't make them any more, and I've never seen anything from him but decency and hard work. It would be surprising if he got pissed off about a small batch of muzzle devices that bear a resemblance to a fantastic product he no longer manufactures. For reference, the Chaos Porkypine:

post-9483-12567565057728_thumb.jpg

(and just a friendly note - that is certainly a muzzle device, but does not appear to function as a muzzle break)

• 2 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.