Need recommendations for a vertical grip

I'm converting my S12 with a Magnolia State Ace adapter and their railed foregrip.

I was hoping to use a foregrip off one of my AR's but you need to use one that clamps on because the rail has closed ends so you can't use a slide on grip.

What do you like out there?

Thanks those will work. I looked at quite a few online but they all looked cheap.

I know Magpul quality is good. Ill post some pics when I get it done.

I just finished riveting on the Magnolia stock adapter. I like the look of the rivets over the screws.

I don't care for long protruding VFGs and find that, if I need one at all, it doesn't have to be that long.

http://store.commandarms.com/categories/Forearm-Grips/

Another option are the Tango down QD VFGs, I'm pretty sure they don't have to slide on but don't quote me on that.

Edited by bigj480

The tapco intrafuse is nice, I have the normal length but they have a short version. Good texturing, light, feels very solid, has a rubber cap to store small items and clamps on, doesn't slide. I leave the rubber plug in my bag, I don't have anything I need to store in it and leaving it off makes it a bit lighter.

• 3 weeks later...

Turns out the normal length is probably too long for an AK. I ordered the shorty because the. normal length gets in the way of mag insertion unless it is mounted all the way forward. I'm 6'4" and even with my long arms i got tired last weekend holding it with my arm extended that far. I'll use the shorter grip this weekend so I can mount it closer to me and hopefully keep a stable platform longer.