Found New Pro mag 20 round drum for $69

I have a promag 20 drum and it works just as well as any MD I have shot. Got mine when I bought the gun and am extremely happy with it. Have put over 500 rounds through it at least. MD is a great product and superior quality aparently, but the promag is just fine.

• Like 1

I found a place selling new promag 20 round drums for $69 looks like I'm going to be getting my first drum

I have a 20 and a 12 Pro mag drum. Both work great. I like the load assist lever on the 20, it really helps. I know where to get the 12 rnd for $70. I want a couple more of them because the 20s are fun at a range but I wouldn't use them in a practical application. The 12 rnd drum works almost as well as a 5 rnd stick. :killer:

You can mention the seller, you just can not post a link.

I think this is a little silly. Just because they aren't a vendor on this forum, you can't post links to deals. These are the poducts we use for this weapon and I think there's is enough market for everyone. We all know about the 2nd Amendment, but what about the 1st?

I'm done, enough said.

• Like 1

I think this is a little silly. Just because they aren't a vendor on this forum, you can't post links to deals. These are the poducts we use for this weapon and I think there's is enough market for everyone. We all know about the 2nd Amendment, but what about the 1st?

I'm done, enough said.

Its a privately owned site filled with paying advertisers. Do the math and get used to it. :haha:

Natchez is one of my favorite places to order parts and ammo from. Their online catalog is not browsing friendly but if you know what you're looking for you can find it. And once you figure out how they number their parts you can figure out what the part you're looking for should be. Rep'd the OP for the deal and Mullet Man for providing the part numbers.

It is a bummer that they don't ship to Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee. They do have some good prices.

FYI, I cannot find either the 20 or 12 round promag drums on their site, not that it matters

I wonder why?

They say that is the area where they wholesale to retailers. It is to protect them.

Edited by GKW