WTS: Saiga-12 5 round magazines $49.50, mag pouch

Saiga-12 5 round mag:

US$49.50 (black)

US$45.50 (4-color camo)

Shipping: $5 each.

Also:

Saiga-12 mag pouches:

for 5 rounder: US$13.00 (Velcro fastenings, 4-color camo)

Shipping:

if ordered together with magazines - no extra

if ordered separately - $3-5 per parcel (depending on quantaties ordered)

Mags are in new condition, never inserted/loaded/or fired.

Made in Russia by Izhmash, will be shipped from Russia.

No waiting, I have it on hands.

Got positive only feedback from this board members (http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=3451 check for acca47)

Email: saigamags AT ToughGuy.net

post-2027-1122900517.jpg

From time to time I happen to get few of these, but that's not an easy deal. Currently, these are NOT sold even in Izhevsk - the city where I reside and where Izhmash is located, too.

At the moment, I have none in stock.

Acca, Do you know anything about the .308 20 rnd mags, that eea was taking orders for before they dumped the saiga line? I have to think Ishmash has the tooling if they were taking orders and offering delivery date. There is a strong market for those, and whoever fills the need first, will make some good profit. :super:

Do you know anything about the .308 20 rnd mags, that eea was taking orders for before they dumped the saiga line?

Today I checked with Izhmash shop personnel - .308 20 rnd mags are uanavaible down here (Izhevsk, Russia) and never were available. .308 8 rounders is the only choice.

Do you know anything about the .308 20 rnd mags, that eea was taking orders for before they dumped the saiga line?

Today I checked with Izhmash shop personnel - .308 20 rnd mags are uanavaible down here (Izhevsk, Russia) and never were available. .308 8 rounders is the only choice.

what can you get the eight round mags for and what about the mag parts? 308

Edited by gunguy51
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.