Ghetto rats murder British tourists in Fla. in gang initiation

Read this story and was stunned:

Britons shot in Florida killed as part of 'gang initiation'

One look at the pic of one the sub-humans involved should remove any doubt that this animal should get a bullet behind the ear. And there is no doubt that others are covering for the rest of the "gangstas" involved in this.

The more of this kind of shit I see the more I think it's time to block these damn ghettos shut and burn them down around the ears of the trash inhabiting them... :ded:

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

ill supply the bullets. the judge should be shot along side the other assholes involved for letting this ****** out the first time around. now this prick will cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars in housing, food and free medical while he's in prison. uderage or not this fucker needs a bullet along with everyone else in that shithole they call home. its time to make an example of the scum that infest our land.

id charge him with a hate crime to boot.

this is just another prime example of how the system makes the innocent pay the price for the guilty. fucked up.

• Like 1

One look at the pic of one the sub-humans involved should remove any doubt that this animal should get a bullet behind the ear. And there is no doubt that others are covering for the rest of the "gangstas" involved in this.

The more of this kind of shit I see the more I think it's time to block these damn ghettos shut and burn them down around the ears of the trash inhabiting them... :ded:

I tend to agree with ya.. but to be fair there are a number of trailer parks that should receive the same treatment. White trash on meth is just as detestable as the darker trash who perpetrated this crime.

• Like 2

The more of this kind of shit I see the more I think it's time to block these damn ghettos shut and burn them down around the ears of the trash inhabiting them... 010.gif

I tend to agree with ya.. but to be fair there are a number of trailer parks that should receive the same treatment. White trash on meth is just as detestable as the darker trash who perpetrated this crime.

i have to agree with you. i live 2 counties away from one of the biggest meth populations in the country. the shit these people do is just as bad as any project.

I agree with you on the meth addicts, but as bad as they are, you don't read to much about them abducting innocent tourists and murdering them in gang initiations do you? Never heard of a "meth" gang running amuck before...

Edited by Jpanzer

I agree with you on the meth addicts, but as bad as they are, you don't read to much about them abducting innocent tourists and murdering them in gang initiations do you? Never heard of a "meth" gang running amuck before...

tis true. they normally seem to hurt themselves or other meth heads in the process of making the shit.

you have a good point. ive never herd of them going on the war party for no reason.

holy crap.... i live in florida and my family still thinks its weird i always carry a gun

a girl i dated after high school (back in 95) moved to texas after hurricane andrew. she told me one day she was walking down the street and a car of gang members pulled up next to her with their ak's drawn on her. they said, oh, we thought you was some other bitch" then drove off. stolen car of course.