Never thought Id covert but...

I am haha, after using it for trap and will for skeet this gun was loads of fun!

Well so far these are the parts I have on order and will send pics of the final project.

Parts I have

SGM recoil pad us made

10 around mag us made

On order

SGM Tactical Forearm

SGM Mod Choke

Going to order

Dragunov adjustable stock us made

Tapco Vertical Grip small

Replacing the piston with a US made one havent decided what brand yet.

I'm thinking about taking mine out to the skeet range. I don't have any chokes though, I was wondering how it would go. How did you do? I only hit about half of a round of skeet with a 12ga on the average day so I'm a little scared of embarrssing myself, but I don't want to come of $40 for a choke either if I don't need it.

I used mine for skeet for for. It works but it isn't no super skeet gun. Fun though.

I actually shoot through a Primary Arms Micro Green Dot, pretty cool.

Post pics of that conversion. I REally really want to convert.

• 4 weeks later...

The SGM Mod Choke actually worked out great. I was able to hit the clays at around 15-20 yards. I am a beginner so I was actually able to hit every clay at a short distance but at 20+ yards it was tough missed a couple 1 out of 3. Now when I tried 30 yards that was hard since I really had to lead the clay to hit it. 1 out of 5 clays I could hit. Though I think due to it being a 410 that the pattern is pretty spread out at that distance compared to a 12gauge with a mod choke. At that distance it looked as if I was cutting the clays in half instead of smoking them.

Right now Im a little tight on money due to I have a Rock River Arms AR on the way.....just had to have it. after that its back to the project s410 again.

I also did try shooting buck shot but not with the choke on. the Federal #4 buck shot does not fit in my SGM 10 round magazine. Though the Federal 000 3" does fit fine in both of my magazines. the #4 only fits in my stock magazine.

With both rounds I did have some nice patterns which I will be using the Federal 000 3"(SGM 10 Round Mag) and Winchester PDX1 3" (Stock 4 round Mag) for home defense, whcih I do have my Model 870 5+1 with Buck and Slug for HD as well.