New 16" Saiga 308 $449.

Yes they have the side mount. I have also been informed future shipments will not have them.

Wow is that just the 308 or across the board?

CSS:

Any idea if all new shipments of other calibers will be without the rails.

Good that this batch has the rails.

Any idea if the importers have a solution thought up for mounting a scope for the next batch? I see the lack of a scope mount harming their usefulness as a hunting/sporting rifle.

• Like 1

I am really not sure if all the rifles will be part of this or just the Saiga 12. They just stated the new shipments will not have side rails the end of the year.

We do sell a side rail for $10 that can be easily installed. The screws are included with it.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-169/saiga-ak47-rail-side/Detail?sfs=4f507897

We only have 20 left. This is the best price we have ever had on them.

I was trying to choose (before I decided on the 308) between the 308 and 5.45. For now I will be happy with the 308, but I saw on your website briefly the 5.45 for a shocking low, I think under $300, then they were all gone. Maybe this spring, if they are available anyway. The price of surplus 5.45 ammo just makes that gun REALLy desirable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...