• 4 weeks later...

Man this has got to be the deadest topic in this forum WTF were are all the proud Cali gun owners... hopefully busy fighting to prevent any more of there rights from being taken away by anti gun ignorance and idiots like gov. brown and the brady campaign whos mission is to create un-armed victims and make the job alot easier for criminals who arent abiding by the laws anyway and continue to arm themselves and victimize the unarmed idiots that support this kind of crap....016.gifDont get me started!

secondamendment.jpg

Another friendly public service announcement from The Villain032.gif

Edited by THE VILLAIN

Maybe they all moved to a sane state

Instead of running away from the problem and leaving there stomping grounds like everybody who isnt from cali likes to suggest, like thats some kind of solution, hopefully there attempting to do something about this bullshit instead of being forced to leave there own state because of ignorance!

Love that signature Rev couldnt have said it better myself,,,,

"Could it all be a bad dream, or a nightmare? Is it my imagination, or have we lost our minds? It's surreal; it's just not believable. A grand absurdity; a great deception, a delusion of momentous proportions; based on preposterous notions; and on ideas whose time should never have come; simplicity grossly distorted and complicated; insanity passed off as logic; grandiose schemes built on falsehoods with the morality of Ponzi and Madoff; evil described as virtue; ignorance pawned off as wisdom; destruction and impoverishment in the name of humanitarianism; violence, the tool of change; preventive wars used as the road to peace; tolerance delivered by government guns; reactionary views in the guise of progress; an empire replacing the Republic; slavery sold as liberty;"

Edited by THE VILLAIN
  • 1 month later...

Originally posted this in another thread then thought this would be a more appropriate place, And at the same time hopefully give this thread a nice little jump start with some interesting subject matter LOL

So sick of people jumping on the "lets all hate the stupid Californians band wagon" judging us as a whole and slapping a label on the state, this kind of ignorance is ridiculous, the U.S. has its fare share of ignorance everywhere even in your proud state, there are a whole lot of us in cali that dont agree with the shit thats going on here, so bash ignorant cali laws and ignorant Californians who dont stand up for there rights and allow there state to control so much ,but dont stereotype us all, personally i intend on fighting for change and i know alot of like minded Californians that feel the same way, especially in my circle, so hopefully other Californians will open there eyes and do something about this bullshit instead of living in a bubble.

California born and raised, And proud of it! 032.gif

Edited by THE VILLAIN

I like parts of the california countryside, so i will support this thread. it would be a much uphill battle, but it is possible, if one was to copy the model of the AZCDL, create a large political base and fund a state professional lobbyist. personally, i would rather you move here and support the most successful civil rights lobbying organization in american history, but if you want to try your hand and making your own, i would support that, as well, but there is alot of work to be undone, there.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

As a fellow Californian, I gotta say that there is no way in Hell the gun laws here will get less restrictive. Too many idiots that just want to feel good about themselves, and work very hard to keep away from anything that doesn't conform to their worldview of unicorns and rainbows. I support the CRPA, but otherwise keep my head down.

As a fellow Californian, I gotta say that there is no way in Hell the gun laws here will get less restrictive. Too many idiots that just want to feel good about themselves, and work very hard to keep away from anything that doesn't conform to their worldview of unicorns and rainbows. I support the CRPA, but otherwise keep my head down.

Especially not now, and the situation is looking is worse every day, looks like everybody will have it just as bad as cali soon enough!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.