***Picture Note*** The pic of the stock folded is flipped b/c i took it upside down (stupid iPhone). The stock is actually folding to the left.

Pretty Simple. I bought it, had it converted by a gunsmith, bought a crap ton of custom parts, fired it to ensure it worked, had it coated in Alumahyde II by gunsmith, and now it's for sale. Want to buy "the ring" before I deploy in January and this will help fund it.

-Saiga 12 with 19in barrel (converted)

-Coated with Flat Dark Earth Alumahyde II

-ACE internal Receiver Block

-CSS Button Folder

-ACE 8.5in Skeleton stock with 1" recoil pad

-ACE cheek rest

-Mako Pistol Grip

-Mako fore grip

-Quad Rail with removable rail extension (can use iron sights under)

-RAM extended magazine release

-RAM Trigger Guard

-Polychoke II Breacher

-Bolt Hold Open (not last round type)

-TAC47 Auto Plug (was tuned to allow low recoil / Walmart shells. May need re-tuned after Alumahyde)

-G2 Trigger

-Black Jack Buffer

-JT AGP/ProMag Magazine Well and mounting hardware and instructions (NOT INSTALLED picture only shows how it will look. Can modify Surefire Mags to be used. Will not allow drums.)

1 Factory 5rnd Magazine (Not Pictured and currently trying to locate. If I can't find it I will adjust the price accordingly)

8 10rnd AGP magazines

***Eotech is at additional cost***

Price: $1800 OBO plus shipping to your FFL. If you're in Pennsylvania, let me know.

I have this on a local forum but I update all items for sale the minute they sell.

post-10965-0-59429000-1317405077_thumb.jpg

post-10965-0-63067500-1317405094_thumb.jpg

post-10965-0-16619800-1317405123_thumb.jpg

post-10965-0-83255000-1317405753_thumb.jpg

Edited by ViperHummel

Am I really asking too much!?!

Probably. When you do a lot of custom work and/or install a lot of custom parts, you personalize the gun - most everybody wants to personalize their new gun their own way, and is not interested in paying extra for things they don't desire. If you find someone who is looking for the exact custom shotgun you made, you're probably good to go. If that doesn't happen in short order, you might consider offering it without some of the more expensive custom parts for a lower price, and try to sell the parts separately. The biggest thing that might be hurting your sale is the finish - very hard to undo, that shotgun will like only interest someone who finds that color appealing.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I really asking too much!?!

Probably. When you do a lot of custom work and/or install a lot of custom parts, you personalize the gun - most everybody wants to personalize their new gun their own way, and is not interested in paying extra for things they don't desire. If you find someone who is looking for the exact custom shotgun you made, you're probably good to go. If that doesn't happen in short order, you might consider offering it without some of the more expensive custom parts for a lower price, and try to sell the parts separately. The biggest thing that might be hurting your sale is the finish - very hard to undo, that shotgun will like only interest someone who finds that color appealing.

+1 i think you will make more money if you restore it back to stock and sell all the extras separate

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.