http://www.wjactv.com/news/29331350/detail.html

This happened directly across the street from my old home that I am currently trying to sell??? They lived there for about a year and sold drugs openly the whole time. I personally called the cops on numerous occasions and little to nothing was done. It was like a "crack drivethrough" with the whole family involved.

It was coming down to the fact I either needed to move or I was going to jail for multiple 2nd degree murder charges, lol.

Now I live in the country and have an old chicken coupe in my backyard. I feel alot better with my family out of that situation.

• Like 1

See you are looking at it all wrong you should of stayed in that house and after a busy saturday night selling crack busted in with your trusty S-12 and cleand up you could of got thousands of dollars and know one would of cared they would of just thought another drug deal gone bad. I have thought of this aaaalot in my home county my brother is a deputy and before my mom passed she was a judge for 16 years and in its history Brooke county WV has never had a murder WITH a witness solved EVER. I could of been rich and cleaned up my town.

See you are looking at it all wrong you should of stayed in that house and after a busy saturday night selling crack busted in with your trusty S-12 and cleand up you could of got thousands of dollars and know one would of cared they would of just thought another drug deal gone bad. I have thought of this aaaalot in my home county my brother is a deputy and before my mom passed she was a judge for 16 years and in its history Brooke county WV has never had a murder WITH a witness solved EVER. I could of been rich and cleaned up my town.

It did cross my mind. No ballistics on a smoothbore. I wouldn't have had this problem if the guy that shot him in the shoulder and neck a few years ago used buckshot instead of birdshot. Whoops, did I say that out loud!!!!

The worst thing about it was there are little kids in the house.

Edited by chupa

The worst thing about it was there are little kids in the house.

Always kids in these situations, very sad. Have seen more than a few kids in bad spots, sucks you can't realy do anything to help. But enjoy the country, just remember when society goes south. These types will be following you...