Okay this sucks, I have been around to about every gun shop in my area and I report bad news. It seams as though the ATF has revoked Saiga's sporting license (or something like that) and now the S12 (the shotgun) is now no longer imported. Now before anyone flames me for being premature on this, I am posting this so as to confirm what I heard. If this is true... crap! Still I can't Imagine how the ATF came to the conclusion that the S12 "serves no practical sporting purpose". I test-fired one and it was the most fun I ever had at the range! I'm just mad at myself for not buying one when they weren't that hard to find or stupidly expensive. Oh well... Lets hope that the S12 ,if it is banned, will be back again someday.

Online has them all over: tac47, classic arms, carolina shooter supply, mississippi auto arms, etc. Probably the best deals you'll find. Any business still mentioning the s12 ban crap IMO is just trying to bend you over. By online from a forum vendor, at least they are honest

ETF: grammar

Edited by AZG

Ya the jerk offs in my local gunshop in AZ say the same thing and tried to feed me lines of bullshit saying that they ARE no longer importing them and they have the last batch of saiga shotguns and rifles. Ill never shop there again. They are selling an un-restored Saiga 223 for $750. Complete BS.

Obviously a bunch just came into the country since prices are finally falling to a more reasonable level.

Since Russia just announced they stopped all acquisitions of the AKM, Izmash has said they will step up production/shipping of their Hunting firearms.

Perhaps in anticipation of prices dropping even more, it makes sense to clear shelves at a minimal profit.

Carolina Shooters Supply

Our rifles are $289 while supplies last on 223, 5.45 and 7.62. Saiga 12's $569 and 308's $449.

And Classic Arms has the S.410s as low as $299.99

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it has been beat to death, but I kinda stopped following the threads on the Uncle BATFucks shotgun study. Does anyone have a link to a thread with the best information on where the whole thing lead to and what if any implications it has. Perhaps a sticky would be good in the future as well.

Ya the jerk offs in my local gunshop in AZ say the same thing and tried to feed me lines of bullshit saying that they ARE no longer importing them and they have the last batch of saiga shotguns and rifles. Ill never shop there again. They are selling an un-restored Saiga 223 for $750. Complete BS.

So....... I'm not the only forum member in Louisiana eyes_droped.gif