FUN STUFF TO BLOW AWAY!!

Here are some really cool items that seem to have that certain something when you put a rew rounds of 00 buck trough them.

Milk jugs filled with water and an exess amount of black cherry jello mx. Chill & shoot.

Pumpkins filled with tomatoes!! Cut the top and dump them in.

Water balloons filled with cherry kool-ade.

Cans of tomato juice.

Watermelon or cantelope.

2 ltr bottles of any crappy carbonated beverage.

and large bags of flour.

Be sure to use a contrasting background so that you can really see the spray pattern. It's the most effective way to fully appreciate the power and perfomance of you Saiga 12 :killer::killer::super:

If you have any ideas, please feel free to add to this list.

charcoal briquettes painted surveyor's orange or white at 100 yards is a REALLY cheap target and non toxic to your range. great rifle target.

stationary skeet at 100 yards with slugs are pretty hard to hit.

hang a plastic jug or wood block off about 20 feet of chord from a tree and try to keep hitting that. my preferred pistol target is one of these.

take an old tire without the rim on it and stick a board in it. put a bullseye on it. roll downhill. too much fun. i use a wheelchuck and a rope to start it rolling.

if you really want a mess, take your slug gun out or high powwered rifle with one of your old computers. make it smoke and see parts fly all over the place. try in low light if thats feasable where you shoot. makes a tremendous mess out of any range :)

Just shot my saiga-12 for the first time today :killer::wub::wub: !!!!!!!!

I am going to need 50 billion shells YEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!! :killer::killer:

Also computer monitors make REALLY cool targets! Be nice,cleanup mess afterwards(hard to do grinning that hard)

What the hell? This sites more useless then I thought. How old are you imature fucks anyways 16...17? ......O..O.O.....oooooo... its neat when you shoot this, put a pistol grip on it, get a 10 rnd. for it.........[shakes head]---- buch of wanabe MORONS!

Hi

setlab.............live and let live

if people want to have fun shooting jugs of water and melons and stuff why not?

if they have 10 round mags and pistol grips so what?

the fact that they are having harmless fun and not causing any harm to your people and your society should be welcomed by all.

Enjoy yourselves guys

:killer::killer::killer::killer::killer::killer::killer::killer::killer::killer::killer:

all the best

assassin

What the hell? This sites more useless then I thought. How old are you imature fucks anyways 16...17? ......O..O.O.....oooooo... its neat when you shoot this, put a pistol grip on it, get a 10 rnd. for it.........[shakes head]---- buch of wanabe MORONS!

Yes, I would agree that there seems to be some juvinile happening here and there but nothing to have a stroke over. Relax, have a beer. Enjoy the humerous antics of others from the comfort of your own home and turn them off when it gets to be a bit much.

Wow, I wasnt aware that being thirty one made me an immature moron. Here I thought I was sharing a way to save money on our expensive and addictive sport by telling people some good and more noteably -CHEAP- targets to shoot at. Ill take my pistol target (hanging wooden block) over your boring and stationary paper target any day. And some old timer from ww2 army life told me about the tire thing. I guess they used to use those in gunnery school or something way back then when we were at war, and had to tighten the belt up to save materials for the war effort.

Where was it that I saw the old guys down in texas or wherever using buckshot out of a 12 gauge with 10 bowling pins set up to have some fun. I think someone hasnt shot on a private range or something here folks...maybe we should invite them out for some FUN. Sounds like setlab could use it....lighten up dude. Join the republican party while you are at it too.

If you REALLY want to be serious, take that tire target and roll it downhill directly AT you and see if you can stop it with your 12 gauge. Think of it as a bad guy on PCP. Its a LOT harder than a charging popper target to hit if you ask me, and its not easy at ALL to stop it. Many rounds VERY fast and on target will stop it. Plus there is a consiquence if you dont stop it. Make sure there arent any vehicles in its path and dont think about using your foot to stop it unless you want a trip to the autobody shop or hospital. It is intimidating knowing if you dont stop it, you HAVE to move outta the way or it will hurt you. Lets see your charging paper or popper targets intimidate you like that.

A moron by the way in THIS sport, is the guy that doesnt check his backstop, or just blasts away in any direction at anything....not the people that are a little more creative about what they use for targets. Id like to see you hit a charcoal briquette at 100 yards with iron sights and no bench rest.

wow, using profanity and calling names really makes you sound maturejerkit.gif

oh, and yes im young(18), but its not young age that makes you immature, its the way you act

Edited by chips

Setlab:

Chips is right, safety and maturity are a must on the range, but that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun with your targets. If I wanna shoot paper targets in a strictly enforced, regimented manner, I'll do so with my unit at weapon's qual. When I'm shooting at MY range, I do what I want. And, if I have a fully automatic shotgun with a drum magazine, its really none of your concern.

P.S. Like the animation Chips.

I just wanted to comment that one of the ways in which shooters get a bad rap is by littering and exposing the environment to unnecessary pollutants. Computers would most definitely fall into this category. I'm all for blowing stuff up with your Saiga except when those items contain Mercury, Flame Retardants, Cadmium, etc.. In fact the process of cleaning up a computer you just blew the bajesus out of with your Saiga may increase your chances of getting cancer. So hey if it's pumpkins and bottles of pop I'm all for it, but I think we should display that shooters are environmentally smart by discouraging the destruction of dangerous items which should be disposed of properly rather than blown to itty bitty bits. Have a blast!

we just lost it today........apparantly concealed carry is every 5 years now....with RENEWALS...thats FINE< and dandy but...but...o goddamnit guys? im pissed now......#!^@#%^@%^

Edited by Bvamp

it used to be 100 for your concealed carry permit...good for life...20 per weapon added to it for life. now its 250 for your permit, renewal every 5 years for 200, and i believe the price of each added weapon to the permit is going up quite a lot too. pisses me off. what happens when you dont renew? you can keep your pistolas still right? just not carry?

The rules are up to the states Bvamp...in KY, you gotta take a course that runs about $60 then pay the Sheriff's dept. another $60 I think it was and they have the state police do a background check before they issue the lisence. We have no limits on weapons or additional charges.

You live in NY right...I'm surprised you can even carry concealed.

Would ya rather us be shooting people or doing drugs?

Any of you guys ever try explosive targets...I'm looking at tannerite...maybe find some at Knob Creek. When used in proper proportions (left) it makes a bang and smoke, when used in mass quantity in an old car (right) it's like dynamite.

post-2-1079054743.jpg

"IS THIS WHAT WE'VE COME TO? OR SHOULD I SAY, WHAT WE'VE BEEN REDUCED TO? No wonder people think gun owners are idiots."

Thank you, thats what I've been talking about.

"Would ya rather us be shooting people or doing drugs? "

Well do all the drugs you want I don't really care but if your gona kill somebody don't use a gun... again it makes us all look bad.

stingrayia is right it does pollutant the enviroment and is a federal crime punishable by 7 years/75,000 dollar fine to dispose of computer hardware without useing your towns designated disposal/contamination units. If your caught you WILL pe prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

setlab,

Relax a bit. No I'm not a kid and no I don't shoot things that damage the environment. I get plenty of structured range time as I am a police officer, and spent several years in the regular army in several different combat units and am currently in the national guard where I am instructor in all crew serve and small arms weapons. I have had plenty of training and can bring to the table facts and performance issues about weapons systems that most people have never even heard of. I'm also a trained sniper. Just because some of these guys like to see a little down range feedback when they get onto a range that is safe to do it, that doesn't make them bad people or immature. It makes them just the same as nearly every American male, A kid at heart. I don't really agree with the whole computer shooting thing, but the rest of the stuff is okay.

Your in a gun forum!! what did you expect to find? If this forum is so useless to you, why do you keep posting? If you don't like it, then STAY OUT!!!! :haha: