Happy B-day Juggs.beer.gif I guess you didn't want us to know I only saw 5 B-days on todays list and you weren't one of them.So how old are you today???????

He's 21 again!haha.gif

Happy Birthday bro! Hope you get to spend the day relaxing for once!

As I celebrate another year of life on this day, I'd ask all friends and family take a moment and remember and honor the 18 brothers that were lost 18 yrs ago during Operation Gothic Serpent on this day. (AKA Blackhawk Down)

As I celebrate another year of life on this day, I'd ask all friends and family take a moment and remember and honor the 18 brothers that were lost 18 yrs ago during Operation Gothic Serpent on this day. (AKA Blackhawk Down)

Amen

And Happy

b-day!

Funny thing is Sgt. Dominick Pilla's S.I.L. (one of the Rangers K.I.A. in the operation) sold us our new minivan about a year ago. sad.pngbeer.gif

Oh, BTW - Happy Birthday! 032.gif

Edited by Gaddis

I noticed that nobody sent juggs to Juggs! Not a single B-day boobie?

Naw, we got a few in here now (like some Dems when someone dares to insult Barry) who get all bent out of shape when you try posting a picture of a knocker or a hair pie nowadays. rolleyes.gifbooo.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1