New pics of my mall ninjas

Hey. good job on having fun with your stuff and not taking crap from people. I think the fact that it is based on a 10/22 should be enough to tell them that you aren't staking your life on it.

Also good job for differentiating which guns are for protection and which are for play. I gotta say that I love the ergonomics of a g36. If I could get one for comparable money to an AR and non Gimped-for-import, it would be a clear choice.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its not even really a conversion....its more like, changed handguards and piled stuff onto it

I'll be having fun with these at the range.   Basic conversion with ATI grip and MOE stock with .75" cheek riser coming in next week   All the crap on the S12 is just for pictures. I'm only go

last time I checked this was an internet forum where people could express views and discuss/exchange ideas...   my comments were not intended to "talk shit" but were instead meant to state reality..

Posted Images

defcon, thanks for posting pictures of your goodies!

People can get awfully aggressive on this forum and lose sight of the fact that some things are purely for our entertainment.

I am waiting for someone with the 45 degree rails to put AFG's or VFG's on every 45 degree angle opposite a different optic, sight or laser in case they need 4 different sighting systems!

Redundancy is the most important part of redundancy is the most important part.

Wasn't meant as a slam was meant as " you're missing the cup holder and ashtray"

I hear they are making a double slice toaster oven for the butt stock too!!

Just a joke man.

Your gun your loot ,pimp it as YOU see fit.

I can't complain mine is still bare bones RUSKY, accept the polish job to run everything.

Gun snobs suck! Check out M4 Carbine for the ultimate gun snobs. Talk about a bunch of dicks. We are not Navy Seals here about to go on a mission. This shit is for fun. Cool looking stuff bro. Unless it Jack Bower breaking into your house I don't think they would know the difference. Just have fun.

Tacticool is fun but far from tactical. I have a converted S12 with a full rail from chaos and a few other goodies and even that gets heavy. Shot clays here recently and never thought it would give me a work out just holding it. Really like those g36 kits FYI, would love to have one for plinking. Wonder if H&K will ever get pissed and try and file a patent lawsuit against him.

A good analogy for those that don't understand that not every weapon is a person's end of times combat gun that they are being deployed with, but rather a device for their entertainment and amusement follows:

My pimped out Saiga/AR/.22/Glock/Whatever is a device for my entertainment and amusement, similar to the way a combat video game is for my entertainment and amusement and not my actual weapons and tactics training to become a real soldier.

Sadly there are those out there that believe that their high score on Call of Duty makes them an invincible real life soldier, but most people can differentiate entertainment from actual real life.

Also a person who collects movie props isn't likely planning on fighting WWIII with them, but can enjoy the fact that they were a part of the entertainment of those who enjoy movies. I can say that I own a few things that I saw in movies because I think they are cool...

Otherwise, sales of S&W 629's wouldn't have skyrocketed after Dirty Harry, nor Beretta 92's after Lethal Weapon or Phased Plasma Rifles with a 40 Watt Range after Terminator! :)

• Like 1

A damn shame that HK won't sell a decent semi auto version of the G-36 here in the States...sad.png

Yeah, because HK is hateful... You have any idea how much work it takes to get an SL-8 to THIS??????

Let us know how that archangel works out... I may need one too!

post-20073-0-27964100-1318283287_thumb.jpg

post-20073-0-76195000-1318283321_thumb.jpg

Edited by bohound

next mod after the conversion

alumalite halo shroud

imag003.jpg

I just put the concave Halo on my Saiga last week. Absolutely love the look of it.

How was your buying experience? I placed my order more then 24 hours ago and then emailed them with questions about the fit this morning and I haven't heard squat back. If I dont get a response soon I'm calling my credit card company. What kind of business doesnt give a phone number to reach them on.

alumalite halo shroud

imag003.jpg

I just put the concave Halo on my Saiga last week. Absolutely love the look of it.

How was your buying experience? I placed my order more then 24 hours ago and then emailed them with questions about the fit this morning and I haven't heard squat back. If I dont get a response soon I'm calling my credit card company. What kind of business doesnt give a phone number to reach them on.

are you talking about CSS or alumalite?

After dealing with CSS a few times I've decided I'll only deal with them if they have what I need. For my last 3 orders from them my orders shipped the same day I ordered and I got my order 1.5 - 2 days later. They also kept me informed on the status throughout. Sorry for changing the subject - back on topic..

I like the tacticool look on most guns, but a .22 tactical rifle does seem a little pointless IMO. I liked them for a while but after firing a friend's 10/22 w/ a tacticool kit on it I changed my mind. It shot fine, but everything on it felt cheapy and nothing functional.

alumalite halo shroud

imag003.jpg

I didn't have any problems. I saw on their site that they didn't stock them and it should ship around the two week mark. It arrived exactly two weeks from the time I placed the order.

last time I checked this was an internet forum where people could express views and discuss/exchange ideas...

my comments were not intended to "talk shit" but were instead meant to state reality.. investing time and effort in installing a good heavy duty rail.. only so you could hang a bunch of low quality airsoft accessories (that would likely shake themselves apart within the first 100 rounds) to me is silly.. and so my opinion was made..

if he was not after opinions my guess would be he would not take several pictures of his gun from every conceivable angle and posting them online

• Like 2

no worries man. im not butt hurt here. i purposely put these airsoft stuff just because i already had them from my airsoft weapons. ive read a lot of the mall ninja threads on here and on calguns so i know the opinions are predictable, similar and i welcome them. i already know where you guys are coming from and i agree that these airsoft pieces should not belong on the gun.

anyways i just made a large purchase today from CSS.

CSS Conversion kit

Black MOE stock w/ aluminum tube

ATI grip

Low brass reliability kit (spring, puc, v plug)

JTE performance power hammer spring

Black Cheek riser for MOE stock

no worries man. im not butt hurt here. i purposely put these airsoft stuff just because i already had them from my airsoft weapons. ive read a lot of the mall ninja threads on here and on calguns so i know the opinions are predictable, similar and i welcome them. i already know where you guys are coming from and i agree that these airsoft pieces should not belong on the gun.

anyways i just made a large purchase today from CSS.

CSS Conversion kit

Black MOE stock w/ aluminum tube

ATI grip

Low brass reliability kit (spring, puc, v plug)

JTE performance power hammer spring

Black Cheek riser for MOE stock

the only dislike I had was looks over function...

BUT

at the end of the day... you are a gun enthusiast just like I am.. so I hope no hard feelings.. as long as the gun does what you need it to do when you need it to be done.. that is all that matters..

good luck with the gun.. the rail itself definitely looks solid..

• 1 month later...

are those accessories for "airsoft" guns?

My guess is yes. Who would put a $2200 PEQ-2A on a Marlin .22 and a $2400 DBAL on a 10/22?

True....I did my own experiment with airsoft sights and furniture. The red dot clones are mostly shit but i did find that the Aimpoint T-1 micro clone to be good for .223/5.56 and lower. The one thing that is the same though are the Magpul furniture clones like the MBUS. Instead of paying $90 for a set i paid $20 maybe less! Some clones are exact copies while others are shit. I'll take pics and you guys can try to guess witch ones are clones and witch are real lol

Defcon,

I got a good chuckle out of that first pic of the Saiga 12 all "mall ninja'd"-out but with the factory stock.

Good times here.... see sig line VVVV

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Defcon you got the same exact reaction from Calguns. You already stated it was for fun, just let the haters keep on hating.

its even worse on AR15.com. a lot of serious people

old update. i fixed the MBUS

6308422284_aae4a3f7a4_b.jpg

6307887309_0915409fd6_b.jpg

6308409222_28421f1e0c_b.jpg

6308417380_b6c68bec61_b.jpg

6308416550_9cef31ea6c_b.jpg

6308413688_4679617c5b_b.jpg

I can not insert a photo using your phone. Super Sniper with 12ga:)smile.pngsmile.png

http://i2.guns.ru/fo...586/3586693.jpg

http://i2.guns.ru/fo...577/3577162.jpg

http://i2.guns.ru/fo...577/3577178.jpg

3586693.jpg

3577162.jpg

3577178.jpg

man that's so awesome

Edited by defcon