so here it is, i just finished about a month ago and i converted it before i shot it once but well worth the wait.

1548f99c.jpg

6195f343.jpg

2821da04.jpg

5b12f6bc.jpg

f83ea147.jpg

bdb49b84.jpg

the family

6458b868.jpg

took me about 2 hours including waiting for paint to dry, im very happy with it and its my new favorite gun.

only problem iv'e had is the JTE spring falling off the trigger legs, altho i thought its not suppose to do that but i gave it a couple bends and no problems since then.

all thats left to do it ship out to Pauly's Steelin' Custom Fabrication to have bottom polished, media blast & treated to look gray

-IZ109

-4 ports 1 partially covered

-tapco G2 trigger

-css trigger guard

-tapco t-6 stock

-tapco SAW grip

-tapco tri-rail

-tapco short vertical grip

-tapco-recoilpad

-MD arms v-plug

-JTE Performance Power Hammer Spring (5 coil one)

-Tromix Heavy Hitter Firing Pin

-axis pin retaining plate

-tromix extended charging handle

-SGM 12 rnd mag

-Tom Cole Heavy Duty Gas Piston Rod (haven't installed yet because im still trying to figure how to go about doing it)

next to come but i have to wait till Christmas from my girl is: MD-arms drum, tromix shark brake also poly-choke II, krebs combat shotgun sights with a KNS crosshair standard duplex sight post and other little things also.

thanks for looking

• Like 1

I like the way they feel, light and almost like a hard rubber but a plastic texture. way better feeling then the original

sportier stock feel. u can smack it with a hammer an it holds up damn good.

and the ps90 is tons of fun my next is the fs200, actualy I'm selling my ps90 to get money for the fs2k with everything I have for it and almost brand new (only 300 rounds shot)

Not to thread jack but doesn't the fs2000 have a plastic seer? I was trying to research after reading about it and couldn't figure it out. Also, my next purchase is a ps90 and a 10" barrel for it for a SBR. My saiga has been done for a while now and my credit card has finally stopped smoking :-)

Not to thread jack but doesn't the fs2000 have a plastic seer? I was trying to research after reading about it and couldn't figure it out. Also, my next purchase is a ps90 and a 10" barrel for it for a SBR. My saiga has been done for a while now and my credit card has finally stopped smoking :-)

some do some dont, after they realized how easy it was for everyone to make it full auto they took it out of the fs2000 first (before the ps90) but they still sold all the fs2k's in stock that had the seer not to waste $$$$ before starting to sell them without the seer.

my ps90 still has a seer in it :) and its for sale ill post the link up

You went pretty much the same route that I did but I opted for the black TAPCO set without the tri-rail handguard. I also got the Houge pistol grip because I think the SAW grip looks cheesy. You did a great job - I had a gunsmith do mine. Also, my shark brake will NOT screw onto my barrel. I was told that some IZ-109s are like that. Now you just need more mags and drums!

IMG_1071-1.jpg

saiga-12.jpg

346005616_photobucket_13618_.jpg

2011-07-22_11-33-43_810.jpg

0107091051a-1.jpg

FTS

• 2 weeks later...