JT Engineering Fall Conversion Special

JT Engineering conversion special. Purchase CSS Conversion Package and JT Engineering will do the basic conversion for the base price of $200.00 plus return shipping/insurance/handling of $50.00 for a total of $250.00 Average of two week turn around upon receipt of firearm and parts.

The basic conversion consist of the following services for the Saiga Shotguns:

1. Move FCG Group forward, plug axis holes, touch up finish as needed.

2. Install all component parts of Basic Conversion Package (922R compliant)

3. Check gas block and ports for alignment and/or correct as needed.

4. Modify Bolt for Rock “N” Lock on a closed bolt

5. Profile hammer and carrier for reduced pre-load on main spring during cycling

6. Throat/polish feed ramp

7. Reduce profile of factory BHO so it doesn't interfere with the trigger finger.

8. Test fire and 100% Guaranteed to cycle with Federal Bulk Pack (2 ¾ Inch, 3 Dram, 1 1/8 oz shot)

NOTE: Welding, blasting/refinishing, internal adapters, some quad rails, etc., ARE NOT included in the basic conversion pricing and would have an additional cost. Please call if you have any questions about additional services and pricing.

The special applies to all AK-47 variants and all calipers.

Additional services are available upon request. I can package the services together, for example; TIG weld axis holes, silver solder HK Sights, aluminum oxide blast and refinish the firearm, while I have the firearm and pass on a considerable savings to the customer. I do not charge a separate service charge for each of these services and then combine the total, I base my pricing on shop hours/time.

Contact JT Engineering for further information and shipping instructions. Conversions kit may be drop shipped directly to JT Engineering.

JT Engineering is Federally Licensed (FFL 07) and a complete in house machine shop for all your gunsmithing services, rifles, shotguns, pistols.

Jack Travers

JT Engineering

561 317-9096

jack@jtengineering

www.jtengineering.org

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.