krebs rear and dinzag fsb

I have looked but couldnt find much info on this.

how many people here have or know if the krebs rear ghost ring sight with either dinzag arms tall fsb or the short fsb will work good? how well dose it work and how far do u have to screw the front sight post up and down. I know The short goes with the factory rear, the tall is about 0.235" taller. Brian told me that.

I really like dinzag's fsb but also krebs rear. also is the dinzag's post same as the ak post?

any help would be appreciated alot thanks

You've already had at least one member answer this for you already, as a matter of fact it was today, in the Ranger Green thread

Is the Dinzag front sight the short or tall model? How well does it line up with the Krebs rear?

It is the Short deluxe. It aligns perfectly w/ the Krebs rear. Krebs won't sell the Rear ghost ring by itself, but you can buy it through Arizona Armory (it was around $15)

wow do u know how long i have been trying to figure that out by myself.. i even had ppl email me measurements of both...

THANK YOU!

And I know I've answered this question at least twice in the last couple of weeks.

The Krebs ghost ring works with the Dinzag Short FSB like they were made for each other.

So why start yet another thread? huh.png

• Like 1

well I read that but then searched a bit more a saw that some ppl were saying that it don't align with hight that well and that the post would have to screw to low so I'm not trying to make useless new threads and be "that guy" but I'm a couple days away from buying and kept seeing conflicting comments.

I just wanted a definitive answer. also I asked Brian via email and he said he don't exactly know.

sorry chile