ZOMBIES! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! movie list

Yup, simple as that. Some folks get wickedly wasted for Halloween, this guy's going to sit on his rear and watch movies. I need a list! B rated movies are totally except-able....I find them humorous

Thanks fellow movie watchers!

Deadlands: "the rising"=any good?

Just found a Russian one.

Facility 4 revolves around two Soviet Soldiers, Kolyan and Dima, and the situation that occurs in their normally boring post. A bioweapons bunker. Due to an accident, the two are met with the very weapons their government has engineered. The two must escape, before their entire facility is locked down, encasing them forever underground

Edited by YARP

I would suggest "The Walking Dead" Season 1. It's very good. Also the second season starts October 16th so at Halloween you'll be able to get caught up with what's going on. I highly recommend it!

Otherwise I liked 28 days later and 28 weeks later, and for a more light hearted zombie movie I would go with Zombieland.

World War Z is being made right now - can't wait for that!

• Like 1

was one last nite on IFC channel..."diary of the dead", 2007 model rated 3 stars. about some college kids video taping their own zombie movie out in the woods...then the real ones came along. good movie, keeps your attention. 032.gif

• Like 1

Not all zombie flicks, but some must sees!

1. The Feast trilogy. (Gore, humor, nudity 'nuff said)

2. Tucker and Dale versus Evil. (One of the funniest and most unique slasher movies ever)

3. Terror at Bloodfart Lake. (If you like true-B movies, this is the bottom shelf)

4. The Troll Hunter. (A great Norwegian horror film with an awesome story)

5. Dead Snow. (Nazi zombies with a great outhouse kill scene and an intestine bunjie jump scene. Another Norwegian film)