Hello, or should I say Howdy southerns.

I was looking in the regions section and saw there was no Southern, or Texas regional forum. And I was curious how many of us Saiga enthuisat were haning our hats here in H-town. Now, I'm not wanting to exclude any other part of the Lone Star State, but I live in Houston and wanted to hear from yall!

Maybe we could persuade the kind Mod's to bestow upon us the honor of having our own regional section. Happy shooting brothers!

Edited by poolingmyignorance

I believe there is a central U.S. sections. Correct me if im wrong, but central includes Texas, and the southern Texas section. Anyway, answering your question. There are many here from the Houston area, and many from Texas in general.

Northern Texas here, but still central according to the location index....i guess.

Edited by Chevyman097

Okay, but from what I know of USA census, Texas is listed as south. But for arguments sake, it its in the central time zone, however the forum list a south east north west, etc. So I was feeling left out. Nice to hear from ya. And yes I wouldn't be surprised to find we dominate the regional forum.

Hello

N.W. Harris County also, and an A,S.C. member as well. Hope they survived the recent fires out there at George Bush park, I haven't visited the range since then (dip my head in dog shit....) but I have my fingers crossed.

I know there are more of us than have responded, also.

And of course, there will be the usual hordes of "wannabes" who will pretend to be actual Texans......

"God Loves Liberty"

-guido

Hello

N.W. Harris County also, and an A,S.C. member as well. Hope they survived the recent fires out there at George Bush park, I haven't visited the range since then (dip my head in dog shit....) but I have my fingers crossed.

I know there are more of us than have responded, also.

And of course, there will be the usual hordes of "wannabes" who will pretend to be actual Texans......

"God Loves Liberty"

-guido

How have you been guido2? Its been a long time. Glad to see you're still on here.