8 round steel magazines are available

We try to get stuff out fast. Sometimes USPS even cooperates.

Generally hand cycling is a pretty good indication. Feed angle should be almost exactly the same as factory.

I'd suggest any fitting be done to the magazine, as I can help with that should fitting go wrong. I can't replace gun parts. I'm still working on a fitting guide, these are about halfway between an AK and saiga-12 for mag adjusting.

As I’d posted the other day in the business section the mag I ordered came and only required a little rounding of the top of the front lug to fit the gun and cycled fine on the 1st run and every time. Didn’t see anything that would require touching the gun to make the mag fit or function. Sure seems like a nicely made mag with neat well thought out design.

I just had to round/polish the rear feed lips a bit.... ran fine then. This was with low brass cheapo 7 1/2's. Without a bolt hold open, I can't load the mag easy. Lot's of work done to the gun... bolt polished /922 and on and on, etc. .... Looks like it's not going to work for a quick mag change in USPSA ????, but then THEY are "tube' feeders and don't want their $3000.00 dollar guns to be obsolete..SO, THEY JUST MAKE "NEW" RULES UP TO PUT THE "SAIGAS" IN THEIR place....

Edited by mikeAZ

I just had to round/polish the rear feed lips a bit.... ran fine then. This was with low brass cheapo 7 1/2's. Without a bolt hold open, I can't load the mag easy. Lot's of work done to the gun... bolt polished /922 and on and on, etc. .... Looks like it's not going to work for a quick mag change in USPSA ????, but then THEY are "tube' feeders and don't want their $3000.00 dollar guns to be obsolete..SO, THEY JUST MAKE "NEW" RULES UP TO PUT THE "SAIGAS" IN THEIR place....

I'd suggest cutting the spring down about two or three coils. They are just standard stainless AR-15 springs so its not like they are hard to come by. I have the same spring in a 10 round and its noticeably easier to load in.

We left them long because spring tension does fade with use, and I want them to have a good service life. Since your doing competition your needs for spring tension are different.

A little polishing on the follower would likely slick things up a little more, they do slick up more with use.

Made a fitting guide. I intended to include these with orders. But my printer is black only so I'll have to have them printed.. Or buy a color toner printer.

http://stores.csspec...aiga/Detail.bok

If anyone wants to know why fitting is needed. Its due to our design, we wanted to stiffen the mag up, so we have the front tab contacting the trunnion. The bottom of the trunnion appears to be a rough surface, meaning that it will always vary from gun to gun. I thought it was preferable verses the amount of slop that could exist otherwise.

• Like 1

Made a fitting guide. I intended to include these with orders. But my printer is black only so I'll have to have them printed.. Or buy a color toner printer.

http://stores.csspec...aiga/Detail.bok

FWIW I am in the print cartridge remanufacturing business. I can show you how to get the lowest cost per pg. Color is F'ing $$$. PM is best.