I just watched the first episode of American guns.

So, this is as far as i know the second gun series from Discovery Channel.

This is more focused on the historical guns and gun collecting then the modern ones. Also less modification i think. They do also manufacture guns, but on a smaller scale i think.

Anyone seen this ?

What do you think about it ?

And most of all, Will, what do you think about it ? I bet you're loving it will all the old guns too ? You see your fair share of course but you handle more of the modern guns yourself in the shop right ?

And, do you like sharing the gun TV-series fame ? :P

American Guns reminds me of an upscale gunshow dealer so far. I'm not sure I'd trust the guy myself, but it makes for T.V. entertainment.

Looks like that James Reid "My Friend" "Knuckle Duster" cost 5 grand to have one made.

I've seen orignals sell for 1 to 2 grand. http://www.gunsamerica.com/938856916/Guns/Pistols/Antique/James_Reid_Knuckle_Duster_My_Friend_22sh_Revolve.htm

• Like 1

Yeah i think you're completely right.

He does whatever he can to get top dollar.

That said, why not, if people still wanna pay for it... You start a business to make money, and that he does. If the prices are too high people will just stay away.

Of course that opens the door for people charging less, but maybe taking longer to get stuff, or have less stock, etc. There is always some sort of drawback.

I also found the 5g a bit much for the Knuckle Duster, even though it is custom made.

But, you get to see a lot of different things, some antiques, beautifully crafted weapons.

That's just cool.

Do you think the Mother and the Daughter both had their tits fixed? wacko.png

LOL Only you would go there.....only the touch technique can tell you for certain.victory.gif

Pictures can say 1,000 words too. Mom's tomato is hanging crooked. 015.gif

post-88-0-25948900-1318634713_thumb.jpg

+1 billion

Come on people, let's ascend out of the gutters.

Especially since this is in the RJF area. Anyone get a clue as to how Will could be interpreting and translating all this junk as to his own daughter???

Why do humans have to always descend to the lowest common denominator????

The question is rhetorical.

I missed the first episode. Got the DVR set for the rest though. Looks interesting enough, and gives me another reason not to have to watch Desperate Housewives or whatever primetime soap opera my wife chooses to watch.

Oh and my money is on fake.....:)