So, what did YOU do with your original butt stock?

After converting your Saiga, you probably got rid of that cheapo monte carlos butt stock. Did you sell it or is it collecting dust somewhere? Did you go out to a range and make it into a target or used it for some other project?

*I wasn't sure if this is the best forum to post this at.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cut the end of mine off and made this stock . it looks a little rough but very functional I wraped it in cord and it looks a lot beter than the picture. also a better paint. I can put 3 rounds in the tube for emergency use and it holds the factory 5 rounder

stock1.bmp

I have a small pile of them.. I've used them to prop up a drain pans ect. Once used for chocks to keep my roll around cart from rolling while I was working on it.. They also work ok as a soft face hammer if you misplace your soft face hammer.

At one time I had the notion to get a big pile of the sporter stocks and melt/glue them into a a giant statue of a AK-47... Kinda like my answer to the 'art' that turns rifles into tables and chairs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...