Which magazines for HD, and how do you store your S-12?

182 members have voted

1. 1. What is your HD Saiga magazine choice?

• Factory 5 round
    • Izzy 8 round
    • Aftermarket box (surefire, agp, promag)
    • MD-20 or Promag 20 drum
    • Promag minidrum (10-12 rounds)
  2. 2. Given only these options, what would you choose?

• 2 factory 5's
    • MD-20

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know, I know... I'm going to get mega flamed by the suck-ups, "LEO's", and groupies... But it NEEDS said.   The fact that this is a JOKE to some is VERY demonstrative and instructive on our societ

Magazines? I use linked belts.

Where i live,if they break into your castle,you can kill them if life is threaten...not all people live in Massachusetts,California or New York.   When i say running Target i did not say the word ..

Posted Images

Not having the funds to purchase a factory 8 rounder, I just keep the factory 5 loaded in the gun. If I had the resources I would go with a few factory 8's. My S12 is a plain jane non-tacticool conversion, and I feel fine using it for HD, but my glock is my first choice.

I strongly agree with CFOofEVIL. Always use factory 5 rounders or 8 rounder for reliability and court room antics of Lawyers. I am not a legal authority so from a layman point of view (let say I was a member of the jury) if I saw used to shoot someone the gun below:

http://thehunterofsk...Final-161116804

and not this one.

http://sherwinshooti...m/Saiga12-3.htm (sorry the lady in not included with the S12)

I would be thinking humm that guy with this death ray (the Hunter of Skulls Saiga) might really like to kill, I wonder if he wanted to use that insane evil gun to shoot someone. Not saying it's fair, just saying.

I use my Glock 22 or 23 (live in an apartment complex). If I had to use my Saiga 12 it would have factory magazines and bird shot in it. The shotgun is stored in the corner of my bedroom with a rifle gun sock on it.

Edited by sweetcostarica

I run 2 SGM 10 RD mags with bolt open ...top 4 rds is # 1 winchester super x 3 inch buck, rest of the mag is 000 Remmington 3 inch buck..i figure once they hear the bolt charge,they are now a running target,and i need the 24 pellets.Once they get clipped by the 24,i finish them with 000 10 pellet or if they are behind something... the 000 should get them to come out..lol.. one way or another.

See you on the news.. Good luck explaining why they were shot and how your life was in danger while they were running away..

To Lidocaine Looney I would like to add that DodgeTomahawk's correspondences, emails, and what he has just typed can and will be used against him in court if he shoots anyone in "self-defense". He just hurt his case big time.

Home Defense is Home Defense. It is not offense or revenge of some type. I think most of the members on this forum are upstanding individuals comminted to the protection of their family, friends, and neighbors. So if the bad guy is no longer a threat then you cease and desist.

Edited by sweetcostarica

Funny enough im in college as well and those are the only 2 guns i own right now. (Stupid i can't have a pistol for another year)

Nice. It's kind of silly, so many college students live in relatively unsecure housing, in bad neighborhoods, and we tend to be out late. But no pistols...

But you can't drink while carrying, which would take the fun right out of college.

Designated CCW ;).

--Happy Holidays

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...