TAC 47 Industries " M.A.G. 12 " Magwell

One Poster In this Thread will Win a M.A.G. 12 Magwell for free. All You have do to enter is Post.

Tac 47 is now in full production with a new Push Button release Magwell with an intergrated triggerguard. We are taking preorders filling orders for the first run of 200 M.A.G 12s.

Magwell Adapted Grip is the M.A.G. 12

Videos in action to come as well as Pre order info, the first 20 Preorders get a free Autoplug.

[/media][/url]

• Like 4
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One Poster In this Thread will Win a M.A.G. 12 Magwell for free. All You have do to enter is Post.     Tac 47 is now in full production with a new Push Button release Magwell with an intergrated tr

we will make a cali compliant model.

Just got finished shooting a 100 rounds through the very first magwell off the CNC, and I must say I am blown away at how well the it did! We shot a mix of low brass birdshot and didn't have one FTF o

Posted Images

That is one sweet looking product. If it will work with all the different manufacture's magazines, and drums, you will definitely have a winning product. Brilliant idea incorporating the trigger guard as well!!!011.gif

Edited by Razorback

that looks rather promising...and tough as a rock.

any plan on an ambi release or just on one side?

It will only be one sided.. we might make a cross bar for the release later that will connect right up for leftys.

If you make the insert to allow for drum usage with the magwell you will have the only one on the market compatible with drums. I believe it would be very worthwhile to make the insert. I know quite a few people who dont run magwells because of not being able to run drums. Id love to have one!

Edited by slostang

yeah. I don't have a drum, because I prefer my JT magwell. Is there a pricetag on these yet? Also, I would like to know if mags modified for the existing magwells will work in this. I have another s12 to convert, and this would be awesome if it is MD 2o freindly.

yeah. I don't have a drum, because I prefer my JT magwell. Is there a pricetag on these yet? Also, I would like to know if mags modified for the existing magwells will work in this. I have another s12 to convert, and this would be awesome if it is MD 2o freindly.

MAN what a nice setup! Whats the price on the MAG12? You still offering a free TAC47 Plug? I went to your website didn't see a spot for preorders. When do you think these will start shipping? I WANT ONE MAYBE TWO!!!

Price was stated as $189 in an earlier post.

The magwell Takes the magazines modified for the surefire magwell.

that is tits. i can put my magwell grip on it.

i already see a problem losing the California market who require bullet buttons. will this work? it would be interesting if i can switch out my bullet button on this. if not maybe you can incorporate the same bullet button for AR and an ultimate button tool for the S12 mags.

more money in your pocket

Edited by defcon
  • Like 1