TAC 47 Industries " M.A.G. 12 " Magwell

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One Poster In this Thread will Win a M.A.G. 12 Magwell for free. All You have do to enter is Post.     Tac 47 is now in full production with a new Push Button release Magwell with an intergrated tr

we will make a cali compliant model.

Just got finished shooting a 100 rounds through the very first magwell off the CNC, and I must say I am blown away at how well the it did! We shot a mix of low brass birdshot and didn't have one FTF o

Posted Images

I just preordered mine this are a really great looking piece. The best part is they take care of two things I have wanted to buy for a while but could not find any I liked. A nice thick,tough looking trigger guard and an easy to use mag well, and what better there in one piece. I am the most unlucky guy around so I will buy one first and if i win another that would be GREAT . How about a rifle verision???

Edited by vermontmadman

can these be made ambidextrous? Also, if you attached a spring to the outside of the magazine body so that it pressed against the lip of the magwell when the magazine is inserted, it would spring out every time you push the release.

Edited by yooper14.5

Looks real nice, I like it. Don't care for the trigger guard really, but you said that can be eliminated. Also the reach for the mag. drop lever with your finger looks like it's a little long. Maybe it's just me. But all in all I think I would buy this one over the rest. As far as drop free, a little work to your mags would make them all drop free I would think. Great work Tac-47.

Edited by Biznus

I guess I am going to have to start buying some SF mags. Damn what to do with all the AGP's???? I will just have to buy another gun just for this magwell. I am so upset I will have to buy another gun I really wanted new drapes in the livingroom.

it does not need any adjustments to the mag after you file.. It is not a file then fit.. its a file off and it will fit. perfect. self centering magwell. and there is plenty support with out the TG. Also the finger release is a little longer on the production runs to make it easier.

That's great. As another poster wrote, we would like to see detailed photos on how to mount the magwell to the receiver. Thanks.

it does not need any adjustments to the mag after you file.. It is not a file then fit.. its a file off and it will fit. perfect. self centering magwell. and there is plenty support with out the TG. Also the finger release is a little longer on the production runs to make it easier.