TAC 47 Industries " M.A.G. 12 " Magwell

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One Poster In this Thread will Win a M.A.G. 12 Magwell for free. All You have do to enter is Post.     Tac 47 is now in full production with a new Push Button release Magwell with an intergrated tr

we will make a cali compliant model.

Just got finished shooting a 100 rounds through the very first magwell off the CNC, and I must say I am blown away at how well the it did! We shot a mix of low brass birdshot and didn't have one FTF o

Posted Images

137 here (I think!). I hadn't been on the net for a few days. I'm glad I checked!

Thanks for running this.

Matt

You got it, auto plug 3. Please send me your address via PM. Thanks redraw will be at 930 if 4 and 5 are no shows.

This is awesome!! I gave my wife a list of parts that I wanted for christmas, and forgot to buy an extended mag releasesad.png

I'm excited to do the conversion on my birthday in two weeks, something like this would almost complete it. Unfortunately I bought her a 30-30 and spent the rest of the christmas funds so she could go hunting for her first time. Im really looking forward to her shooting her first buck. Wish me luck!

+1 +1 +1 +1 for the magwell, that is one of the best ideas! You guys keep up the originality there, loving your products!

... And me!!! I keep checking throughout the day to see if I have another chance to win! I should have had my brother sign up. He wins every drawing he signs up for... That's OK I guess. I'm a better shot and better looking than him! When is the next redraw? 9pm?

Thanks Tac47, and GOD bless Texas!!!

I'm interested in the final stats on how many people won, but didn't end up claiming their prize.... and how many drawings per item is needed to get a claiming winner.

ETA: 2500 posts!!!!

See sig line....

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I think a bunch of the people on the forum aren't regular computer users or don't have email reminders turned on.

To the Tac47 guys--- I know the suspense has kept me on the edge of my seat, and thinking about your toys.

This is still good advertising for you because he was just asking me about AR style accessories for the S-12 and I can let him know about your magwell when I tune up our autoplugs. I told my cousin about the autoplug and he bought 2! (and is such a nice guy he bought one of them for me.) I am supposed to set them up around Christmas.

I think a bunch of the people on the forum aren't regular computer users or don't have email reminders turned on.

To the Tac47 guys--- I know the suspense has kept me on the edge of my seat, and thinking about your toys.

This is still good advertising for you because he was just asking me about AR style accessories for the S-12 and I can let him know about your magwell when I tune up our autoplugs. I told my cousin about the autoplug and he bought 2! (and is such a nice guy he bought one of them for me.) I am supposed to set them up around Christmas.

You will love the auto plug. After dialing in the plug, load your cousins mag with a mix load and don't let him know.011.gif

• Like 1

He's being nice to me. Besides he probably won't set the gun down long enough... I am tempted to try a few 15 pellet OOB just to see if it is really a problem. We could mix each other's mags and make it a sort of surprise.

It always makes me mad when guys do crap like that to women who go shooting with them. Then they associate guns with pain and men being jerks. I always try to make sure people who shoot with me have fun so they want to shoot again.

are new entries allowed? If so please let me play. I bought an auto plug, which didnt work with my saiga. I traded it and now found out it was my gun and how to fix it. So I would love to not have to adjust gas setting anymore. PLLLLLLLLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

You will love the auto plug. After dialing in the plug, load your cousins mag with a mix load and don't let him know.011.gif

+1 I love the two that I have and "need" 3 more.... fine product.

Either the winners PM'ed him or he got tired of redrawing. If he'd just call my # I'd reply. Either way I think it's over with

No shit. It's a damn shame when you can't even give away a quality product.... twice eyes_droped.gif

Either the winners PM'ed him or he got tired of redrawing. If he'd just call my # I'd reply. Either way I think it's over with

No shit. It's a damn shame when you can't even give away a quality product.... twice eyes_droped.gif

I believe they are working a gun show in the Houston area this weekend. Friday pm is set up, Saturday & Sunday is spent selling the goods. Plus besides building custom guns, they are also busy setting up a new store in the area .

Put family and home life in the picture, and the guys have to be plain wore out from it all.

Edited by Jetmech

I believe they are working a gun show in the Houston area this weekend. Friday pm is set up, Saturday & Sunday is spent selling the goods. Plus besides building custom guns, they are also busy setting up a new store in the area .

Put family and home life in the picture, and the guys have to be plain wore out from it all.

You misunderstood. Let me reword it with a little more detail.....

It is a shame when you are giving things away that are certainly quality items and you can't even get people to pay attention and claim the stuff.... TWICE!

I am positive that they stay slammed all year with very few, if any, real breaks. I own some businesses too. Gotta make that money while it is there. It may not always be plentiful. Lots of sacrifice in running your own gig. Makes you miss the days when you just went to work for someone else and let them worry about making your check good.

Edited by evlblkwpnz