WTS: Bravo Co. M4 complete parts kit (minus lower)

I'm parting out my M4. (I originally wanted to just sell it as a kit minus lower but everyone is asking me to part it out so whatever.) Runs like gangbusters, but right now I need the money more than the weapon. Sucks to have to give it up. sad.png

Note: I am cross-posting this at other forums. I will keep this post updated to reflect what happens elsewhere...

Here's what's up for sale:

Complete Bravo Company upper receiver assembly - 16" SOCOM profile barrel (SOCOM profile = heavy profile with provisions for mounting M203), carbine-length gas system. 100% milspec (other than being 16") with less than 500 rounds through it. Note that the rear portion of the barrel has some finish worn off due to the MOE heat shield having to flex around the very wide barrel when being installed or removed. Some of the rubber is also worn off the forward sling swivel because of the steel MASH-hook on my sling. - $350 - I can separate the barrel from the upper and sell them separately, but I'd very much rather not have to.

SOLD - Complete Bravo Company milspec M16 bolt-carrier group - $110 - SOLD

SOLD - Bravo Co. standard forged charging handle - $15 - SOLD

Colt rail-mounted detachable carry handle and rear sight - $50

DSA forged milspec 6-position carbine receiver extension (buffer tube/stock tube) with castle nut, recoil spring, standard 3oz recoil buffer, and (unused) standard receiver endplate - $30

Bravo Co. heavy H3 (5.4oz) recoil buffer - $30

Magpul OD green MOE carbine buttstock - $35

Magpul OD green MOE handguards (some wear inside heat shield due to rubbing against heavy barrel) - $15

Packaged together: Magpul OD green MOE polymer trigger guard and a (Cavalry Arms I think) OD green A2 pistol grip - $10

SOLD - Del-Ton lower parts kit (with standard trigger guard and black A2 grip) - $45 - SOLD

Payment accept by PayPal (transaction will be marked as "machine parts") or by USPS money order. PM if interested.

--CSM

Edited by Caspian Sea Monster
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.