But man, there's so many quality options out there nowadays. If BudsGunShop had the dark earth FNP-9 in stock for the price it was last listed at ($398), I would have ordered it already. Under $400 and it comes with (3) 16 round mags? Yes please.

53894.jpg

That's an FNX in the picture. The serrations on the front of the slide give that one away. Still, I really, REALLY like the look of the FN.

Don't wait, buy the black model, and paint your OWN color! smile.png

It's an FNP. The FNX has a different grip, and they haven't come out with a dark earth FNX yet (hopefully they will, though!). Maybe the forward slide serrations were an option on the FNP at some point or maybe they only came on the dark earth models, I'm not sure.

FNX on top, FNP on bottom:

FNXvFNP.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry for the threadjack Shooter.

No worries, brother.

Add $200 or so and get a reloader!

I really do want to get into reloading, but it's going to have to wait until I get a house...............unless I piss my girl off and just take over the spare bedroom! lol

#2027.gif

I plan on heading to Bass Pro today to finger bang that Stoeger, if they have any left. $399 is pretty much like an internet price and rarely seen in a local store, let alone a Bass Pro who overprices everything.

Sorry for the threadjack Shooter.

No worries, brother.

Add $200 or so and get a reloader!

I really do want to get into reloading, but it's going to have to wait until I get a house...............unless I piss my girl off and just take over the spare bedroom! lol

#2027.gif

I plan on heading to Bass Pro today to finger bang that Stoeger, if they have any left. $399 is pretty much like an internet price and rarely seen in a local store, let alone a Bass Pro who overprices everything.

that`s where i got mine , same price a year ago, if you have a academy store they are $399 everyday

p2000_SK_large_leftfront.jpg

HK p2000sk .357sig and .40 barrels . 9rd. and 12rd. mags . ambi. mag release. ambi. slide release. hammer drop device. functions without mag. chamber loaded indicator. polygonal rifling. available in 9mm for small women biggrin.png . http://www.ballistic...com/357_sig.php

H&KNoComp.jpg

I need a pay-raise in order to add HK to my attainable flavors, lol.

AIMSurplus had some good priced used USP's awhile ago, but they were in .40, and I'm trying to consolidate to 9 and .45 for the most part.

Edited by -Shooter-

Well, just gave my FFL the go-ahead to order me the G26!greedy.gif

Will update next week when I get it. Can't wait.

Congrats on the G26. You will enjoy it.

I have a similar size XD9SC. They are easy to conceal. I carry it IWB appendix in High Noon Mr. Softy or in a CB Supertuck.

All the other handguns on the list are your future purchases.

HKCtgsloadedbackwards.jpg

Always liked that picture. People seem to make a habit of doing the same when they post their "New HK owner here!" threads on Arfcom, as a joke. lol

Congrats on the G26. You will enjoy it.

I have a similar size XD9SC. They are easy to conceal. I carry it IWB appendix in High Noon Mr. Softy or in a CB Supertuck.

All the other handguns on the list are your future purchases.

Yep. Already got a Supertuck for the 19/23, so my 26 will work with it. So I guess that was another plus for the 26 that I didn't think of.

I'm probably going to order some of those G.A.P. floorplates. People seem to rave about them. They don't add any length, but give you a more positive grip.

I’d look at what perishable items like mags and springs cost on each gun and give that some thought.

Absolutely. But those things are cheap enough as to where I can pick up a few here and there fairly often.

I just don't normally have $400 cash burning a hole in my pocket, so I figured I'd spend it something comparatively more expensive.

p2000_SK_large_leftfront.jpg

HK p2000sk .357sig and .40 barrels . 9rd. and 12rd. mags . ambi. mag release. ambi. slide release. hammer drop device. functions without mag. chamber loaded indicator. polygonal rifling. available in 9mm for small women biggrin.png . http://www.ballistic...com/357_sig.php

H&KNoComp.jpg

Wooooo!! H&K's are great, and completely worth the price. :rolleyes:

They're nice pistols, yes, but for what one H&K costs, I'd rather buy 2 Glocks. ;)

glock.jpg

Come on Dane, you're better than that! Any gun can kaboom.............

dsc08008-tfb.jpg

It's always a hot reload.

Mosin Nagant ,1,000 rds. of ammo, a hooker and 1/2 gallon of Wild Turkey!

Damn, hookers must be cheap in your neck of the woods! lol

• Like 1

Typical boy... Eager to spend allowance on things that go boom, 15 minutes of fun (depending on HIS biological level of preparedness and stamina, if any), and a hell of a hangover... Not to mention a nice case of something you'll need a shot of antibiotics for-don't forget to factor in the ER copay in the initial figure! (If yer lucky.).

The only thing you'll have to show for it really is an $80 rifle and some cheap surplus ammo. Good choice. :D

• Like 2

Beretta Nano? How many megapixeles does the built in camera have? Next, Ruger DVR!

Well you allready ordered the glock but I was gonna say if youre unsure of what you want $400 worth of ammo never hurts to have.

Well, just gave my FFL the go-ahead to order me the G26!greedy.gif

Will update next week when I get it. Can't wait.

Update: Had a busy weekend, and finally checked my email. My FFL replied a couple days ago that the previous quoted price for the G26 was no longer valid and it must have been a sale price he found. So I decided to hold off for now.

Instead of picking up a new gun, I'll be picking up some SD ammo. I have plenty of cheap plinking ammo, but not a lot of quality SD ammo, and I need some for when my CWP arrives (gonna be getting some Winchester Ranger 9mm and .45). Also have a few other random things I need, so I guess it all works out that I'm not spending all the money on one item.

Typical boy... Eager to spend allowance on things that go boom, 15 minutes of fun (depending on HIS biological level of preparedness and stamina, if any), and a hell of a hangover... Not to mention a nice case of something you'll need a shot of antibiotics for-don't forget to factor in the ER copay in the initial figure! (If yer lucky.).

The only thing you'll have to show for it really is an $80 rifle and some cheap surplus ammo. Good choice. biggrin.png

I jest . The point is that a MN and 1,000 rds would leave about $200 for beans and beer, or he could take Momma out for a change.