I love the zombie genre, I liked zombies before it was cool to like zombies. Tonite starts the second season of The Walking Dead. Its gonna be good! AMC is playing the whole first season starting at 1330 central. Ill watch the first couple then catch the season opener tonite while I clean a couple guns.

Tomarrow Im going to the movies and watch The Thing, its a prequal to John Carpenter 82 movie of the same name. JCs The Thing is one of my fav movies and I hope the prequal doesnt suck. Its gonna be a good couple days for a horror fan.

• Like 1

Its on Netflix? Netflix online? I hadn't noticed, in that case, I'll have to watch it commercial free. cool.png

ETA: OH HELL YEAH! Its on commercial free.... Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by ChileRelleno

I have the 1st season burned an disc and have watched it a few times over the last year. I never get bored with it! Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it as it comes on because of my work schedule... Third shift starting at 8PM...

I really enjoyed the first season and have been waiting for the second. I'll definitely be watching tonight. Zombies really seem to be " coming to life " as of the last few years or am I just now noticing their rise? Just recently read " World War Z " ( thanks to a discussion of the book here on Saiga Forums. ) and am almost finished with " The Zombie Survival Guide ". For quite some time now I have been wanting a sword and now have a hammered finished Deuce Phalanx being forged by Zombie Tools for me. Bring on the Zombies !

Well, Zombies are coming to life, so to speak, as the bad guys because we are running out of bad guys.

1. Indians are flat out, as are Asians.

2. Germans are ok as long as they're Nazis, but just how many WWII movie can you make without reverting to....NAZI ZOMBIES!!!

3. Doom on you if you pick on Latin Americans because only a very small amount of them are drug runners.

4. And don't even think about Islamic Terrorism, because it's the religion of peace.

Watching the last episode of season 1 right now.

Can't wait for the premiere. I've been wanting to know what Jenner whispered into Rick's ear at the end. I also wonder if the crazy guy they left on the roof will come back for a surprise visit.