Saiga 12 Conversion

Have Saiga 12 19in Choked.

Wanting to do the conversion.

Thinking of Elite Firearms out of texas.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Frank

In my opinion do it yourself. Its very easy with a dremel and a drill you can have it done in an afternoon. Save yourself the money and get accessories. But thats just my opinion. If not I dont believe I've heard anything bad about them.

I have an Elite conversion and if I could do it again I would do it myself. I just installed one of Jeric's BHOs and it was a piece of cake. Elite is slow, even when he's selling one he supposedly has in stock and is selling on Gunbroker.com and he doesn't answer emails for days so you're left waiting and wondering if you're ever going to get your gun. That said, his work is top-notch. I just don't care for the prima-donna attitude. I also have a Firefly conversion I bought privately and it is every bit as nice as my Elite conversion. However, in both cases I'm putting in my own BHOs so if you do have it done and you don't have a factory BHO I would suggest you buy one from Jeric and send it along with your gun and ask them to install it for you. Sooner or later you will want a BHO so you might as well just do it when you do your conversion.