I love my XDS. I carry it in the front pocket of my 511 Prolite pants or cargo shorts in a pocket holster. I put 300 rounds through it before I felt confident about CCing it. I like it much better than carrying my Smith J frames. Glad everything workrd out well for you.

Edited by Matchgrade
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was standing outside of my girlfriend's house on sunday night, smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer. I was next to the staircase (she lives on the first floor of a 2 story motel style apartment),

Don't hold your breath. If Elvis was unarmed & got shot they would have covered it because it suites their agenda. The story would have gone something along the lines of "We need gun control bec

I sat out there and drank about 4 beers over the course of 2 hours in front of the police while I was telling them what happened, over and over. They're fine. They knew what happened, and were cool wi

I'll say this is one for the good guys, good job OP. Glad you and your GF are ok.

I'm surprised how quickly everyone is to write off the keltec and the 9mm. I'm not sure how many people here have ever been bit by the slide of an autoloader but it happened to be twice at the range (not same session or gun) once the slide locked back and the second time it failed to completely chamber the next round. As far as the 9mm goes i'm not a big fan but they have came a good ways with modern hollowpoint ammo, but for someone under the influence of drugs shot placement is going to be key no matter what caliber your using.

I seen the OP was considering the G36 in .45. I shot the G36 and G30 and actually found the double stack more comfortable in my hands. The G36 just felt too narrow to me, altho it would be a little easier to conceal it isn't that much difference. Try out a bunch of different guns if you can and find what fits you best.

'oh, his ass will turn up, or die.'

HA! Quote of the year! Congratulations on nearly killing a thug-nificent, drug-using, gang-banging piece of shit. These kinds "people" are a disease that needs to be eradicated. They prey on the weak, elderly, and have no pride or shame due to the "gangsta" mentality which they think entitles them to take whatever they want.

Everyone I've talked to, you guys included of course, has told me good job. With the exception of one of my best buddies, who's a total liberal (he can't help it, he's an a academic scholar working on his PHd). He was like, "I'm glad you're alright, but you know, really, he probably wouldn't have shot you if you'd just cooperated." WTF? So he's supposed to be able to take my stuff, and I just give it to him, because he 'probably' won't shoot me? Even though he's standing there with a gun pointed at me? Sometimes that whole mentality just blows my fucking mind.

All I can say to that is:

"If I had a son, he would look like (insert gangbangers name here)"