Anyone know heigth of MBUS rear sight?

I have a Hi Point carbine I'm building my son and I am stuck on what rear sight to use, its got a red dot but but I want him to have BUIS too. I'm looking at a Magpul MBUS cause he thinks its cool looking (I wont be using the matching front, I already have the front sight figured out and cant change it anymore, its permanently attached) but I need to know the height of the aperture above the rail when deployed to see if one would work. Can anyone provide me that measurement? MagPul's website is about useless for anything other than MSRP.

Please lets not turn this into another hi-points suck thread, my son is about to be 6, this is for him to use at the range, he cant handle the full size/full power rifles dad has but hes quite comfy with the .22 lever gun and wants something of his "own" and I cant spend lots of money on anything. If you want to bitch go shoot one first, completely different experience than a hi-point handgun, its actually fun to shoot and I've never seen one have a problem EVER. Plus with the ATI stock I've got it it looks cool and thats rule 1 for everyone, not just kids.