R&R top Saiga at USPSA Multigun National

Chuck Anderson came in 1st Master and 3rd overall with his R&R Open Saiga at the 2011 USPSA Multigun Nationals in Las Vegas. Clint Upchurch, who has been winning many matches with his R&R Saiga, was disqualified when his pistol popped out of his holster on Stage 8. I came in 1st B class and 11th overall.

Doug

• Like 1

It would have been nice to see a Saiga take the USPSA Multigun Nationals for the first time, and Clint was just the man to do it but Chuck Anderson might be able to get there next year. I'm afraid I'll never be that good but I still have fun.

Doug

Yeah, that really sucks. Clint is definitely one of the good guys! Hell of a way to have to go home early, but we (most) have done it with the open gun. I'll tell you who I am really impressed with, is Kay Miculek. Jerry said she got the fire again and started training hard for the first time in about 10 years. She is really kicking butt. She smoked the Arkansas State Multi-Gun match. I sucked, still moving slow after the surgery, but had a lot of fun.

Later,

Jack