Have these things died out already?

Quite simply, around these parts, i had never heard of one. Nor had anyone i know of, including 4 local gun stores. What little i had found on the internet, was mostly repetitive and reviews and opinions by fellas who never had even held one, let alone shot one. The word is still not out on them yet. I have told many about the new "AR12 type" shotty i ordered and most jaws hit the floor in awe! "You've got to show me when you get it", is all i hear.

The AR market is as big as it ever has been. And IMO only getting bigger!

Saigas have been around a while now and the word is MOST definitely out about them. For all the haters... just wait, you'll see!

I'm glad i have mine before the word gets out and they go up to $1000. Ring a bell anyone?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think these guns are about to get a lot more noticed. I talked with a company owner a few days ago, and they are going to be offering many of the parts that people seem to be concerned with,,,,,grip

I don't think they ever took off. I bought one as a novelty, and still haven't even shot it. As far as durability, they feel like an air soft with real gun parts... I think it's a flop.

We should have some cool stuff to show right after the first of the year. It's coming together, albeit a bit slower than I had planned.   Tony Rumore Tromix

After the international shot show, a company does data mining on all the buzz created by the venders there, and the products they show off

Of the countless new products and there many many thousands of them

The Mka was number five

I would say its pretty popular

Jim

• Like 1

After the international shot show, a company does data mining on all the buzz created by the venders there, and the products they show off

Of the countless new products and there many many thousands of them

The Mka was number five

I would say its pretty popular

Jim

I agree. Just gonna take a little time for word to travel.