WTS: Original Russian wooden grip and handguard set for S12.

• 4 weeks later...
I thought the same thing when I saw the heading back at the top. The UPS guy dropped it off at my house yesterday I suppose you want me to give it to you.nothing.gif

That wouldn't suprise me. At least post some pics of them on your s12 if you aren't going to give them back.

DUDE!

...you must watch the FS section like a hawk. Or a crack addict (one of the two)!

You've been getting all the hard to find goodies

not so much the wts section. just the new posts. and I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Did you ever get your wood yet and if so where are the pics.

Nope, Not sure wtf its at. That just figures on something that is really hard to find and that I really really wanted for some time now and I finally get to buy it and it gets lost in fkn the mail. This is why I always use tracking. I wouldn't care if it wasn't here or not as long as I know where it was, that would make all the difference. But yeah if I had it I would have flooded the gallery with picks already. So right now its lost in mail limbo. FML. 010.gif

did he get a tracking number with the delivery?

No.

sounds like u got scammed .. thats fucking bullshit.. well actually it does say hes from finland,, never shipped something across the pond but it could take i a while i would imagine..

No, it's the mail system.

• 2 months later...

I have answered to AZG. The request is made ​​to post office here, nothing heard from them.

I'm going tomorrow again and ask, what else I can do? It's not my fault that some post officers or customs lost or steal items.

Hammer

Ive received receipt of mailing package from Hammer. So he mailed it out. Now its on the mail system/customs I guess. I am going to investigate what I can some more. See what I can come up with. Will update the thread asap.

Ive contacted my post office and also called in to the International USPS. Both of them say there is nothing they cant do help me. The one on the phone said its required for the seller/country of origin to start an investigation. Which is what I had to do for my russian friend. So, I guess the ball is back in Hammer's court. Hopefully Something will turn up. otherwise im right back in the same boat. Screwed out of my $ and/or package.010.gif

I have answered to AZG. The request is made ​​to post office here, nothing heard from them.

I'm going tomorrow again and ask, what else I can do? It's not my fault that some post officers or customs lost or steal items.

Hammer

Please do what you can to resolve this, Sounds like to me that your post office is gonna be the one to figure things out. If they are as helpful as my post office, well.....Im screwed again.

Happy to see that both parties have held up their ends, such issues can cause a lot of suck for both parties involved.

Sounds like a pretty simple SNAFU, both the postal services and customs, can become black holes.

If that is the case... AZG, you're screwed.

Happy to see that both parties have held up their ends, such issues can cause a lot of suck for both parties involved.

Sounds like a pretty simple SNAFU, both the postal services and customs, can become black holes.

If that is the case... AZG, you're screwed.

Thanks Chile

I think I'm screwed.

I see the fuckers at Customs opening your package for inspection...

Bob, "Damn Joe that is some fine wood, is that for one of them AKs, like you have?", Joe, "Sure as hell is Bob, and its going to look great on mine!"

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.