Vendor needs Credibility Check

Has anyone bought from these guys?

They are selling Tapco 30 rounders for $6.99

I was looking to stock up on some European milsurp steel magazines as opposed to the composite plastic ones, but at this price I might go with the Tapco. Thoughts?

EDIT: Then again, I've been thinking: Plastics are for AR's 021.gif

Edited by tritium
links to non-business members removed

Welcome to S12.com!

Never heard of them.

Please, take the time to read the site's ToS.

No links to Non-Business Members, Business Members spend a lot of money for their exclusivity and advertising.

And they do indeed repay that with exceptional customer service and financial support of the site.

They really do make this bastion of knowledge and camaraderie possible.

• Like 2

Never heard of them. I would just stock up on the steel mil surp mags. The tapco mags are really only useful for 922r if needed and light range use. I wouldnt trust them much past that.

I will be using an Intrafuse handguard, and the G2 trigger kit for my 4 compliance parts (not too keen on a full conversion). I like the fact that the plastic/polymer magazines are lighter than the steel ones, but this will be my MBR/SHTF rifle so I don't want them to crap out on me. So looks like steel is the way to go then.

You can post Non Business Member's names/website as a nonfunctional link, let those interested copy/paste the link.

Milsurps are the way to go if it is anything but a range toy, combloc steel is battle proven.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Only plastic I put in my Arsenal is bakelite. I had 2 Tapco 30 rounders, and they were tight......super tight.....in the magwell. I swapped them to a bud for a couple of steels because they cured the wobble in his Romy build.

PS: Love the avatar. First generation Doomer here, and still plugging with the new mods.

Edited by Lone Eagle

Has anyone bought from these guys?

They are selling Tapco 30 rounders for $6.99

I was looking to stock up on some European milsurp steel magazines as opposed to the composite plastic ones, but at this price I might go with the Tapco. Thoughts?

EDIT: Then again, I've been thinking: Plastics are for AR's 021.gif

"Polymer" only for AR's? Glock has had some success with it too.

• 1 month later...