I've decided to sell my Primary Arms Micro Dot to fund a new shotgun, since I just got rid of my S12, and currently do not own a scatter gun.

I mounted it once on my former S12, where it saw 10 rounds of less-than-lethal rubber slugs (no recoil at all). Took it off the S12, and mounted it to the 10/22, where it saw ~150 rounds of .22LR. It has been babied and has ran 100%, no problems whatsoever. Cosmetically, there are no blemishes, and the glass is untouched. It looks brand new. I did add some better O-rings to the adjustment knobs, for a better seal when the caps are installed. Includes star head wrench for installation, and Energizer CR2032 battery (not pictured.)

I apologize for the horrible pics, my phone sucks, and I don't have a decent camera at the moment.

This is the fixed base model.

P031111_1646.jpg

P031111_1648.jpg

P031111_1647.jpg

Asking $70 shipped. Discreet PayPal preferred, USPS MO is OK too. Please post here and PM me. I have great feedback here. Priced to sell quick, I need a shotgun!

does it have MD-07 on the side?

Yes it does. I wish I had better pics of it.

i asked because i googled primary arms micro dot and one of the links provided to their site was labeled with Gen 7. the one they had pictured had the writing MD-07

If you would take $60.00 plus paypal fees, I will take it.

Thanks for the offer, but $70 is as low as I can go right now. It's already $20 off and almost brand new.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.