Hi,

I, am new to this forum as far as selling goes, although I've had some purchase/trade transactions with forum members here and I am sure I've dealt with saiga12 forum members on other forums. I have plenty of positive feedback on the akforum.net, ar15.com, gunbroker and fleabay, all under the same name. Since all the items here have to do with Saiga or Vepr 12 gauge shotguns, I thought this would be the most appropriate venue.

1. First up I have 3 original Russian 8 rd Saiga 12 mags made by Izhmash. These are brand new, never loaded or locked into a shotgun. These come with "magpul" floorplates; the original floorplates are also included. The new floorplates are also made in Russia from the same tough material as the mag itself.

$180 $175 each shipped. All SPF.

dsc06879e.jpg

2. Next up I have 2 1 original Izhmash pistol grip. These are take-offs, but show no signs of wear. $80 each. One SPF.

dsc06881e.jpg

3. Next up I have a brand new, never installed, "tactical" pistol-grip, made, I believe, by Molot. It has a storage compartment inside the grip. It's $90 $85 shipped. Also, a Saiga wooden pistol grip, a take-off in perfect condition. It's $100 SPF.

dsc06882e.jpg

4. Next I have 2 brand new magwells. These were made by Molot for the Vepr 12 shotgun. Made from steel (unlike the Saiga magwells which a made from plastic). Very solid. Each has a widening at the bottom of the magwell for easier/faster magazine changes. These can be installed on Saiga 12 shotguns as well. Just like with most magwells, cutting of the receiver is required, I would recommend having a professional install these. You will not be able to use regular rock-and-lock magazines after installing a magwell. The magwell on the left comes with all the necessary hardware. The one on the right is missing the mag release, which, I was told, can be replaced by a regular mag release. The one with all the parts (on the left) is $140 SPF, the one on the right is $120 SPF.

dsc06884to.jpg

5. Next up I have 2 brand new Izhmash made paradox chokes. The one on top has 3.5" of rifling it's $130 $125 shipped, the one on the bottom has 5" of rifling it's $150 $145 shipped.

paradoxh.jpg

6. Finally I have a brand new, never mounted flash/recoil suppressor. This is the original DTK designed by "Ilyin" and produced by Molot. Please read up on this particular muzzle break. It's $200 SPF.

dsc06885w.jpg

All prices include shipping. If you have any questions, please pm me. If you want anything, please post in the thread "I'll take…." and follow up with a pm or e-mail. I will only accept money orders, certified funds, or personal checks (held until cleared). No PayPal.

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by sashagardner
  • Like 1

I will take the wood grip $100 and the magwell on the right $120. Also I have bought off of Sashagardner on another fourm and let me just say everything I got from him was in A1 condition and the shiping was really fast I know he is new here but you will NOT be disappointed buying any of his items he is really good people.032.gif

EDIT: Payment dropped in the mail box this evening.Thanks.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 1

DAMNIT!!! ...I want that Molot Break that thing is the shiznit!

Nice one AZG

2nd on that break if you don't get it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

SON OF A.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even post 2nd's in time!

AAAHHH!!!

lol

Edited by ItsAllCreated

I have been looking for one of those muzzle breaks forever, If i didnt have to go pick up my kid from school i would not have missed it, seconds on the break.

Where did you get the Magpul floorplates from??

Me too. I dont know where all these rare items are coming from but keep'm coming. Ill eat this stuff up. SCHULTZ scored on a nice PG. And those magpul Izzy mags are great too. I like the Black PG too

I’ve seen these mags sold on line with claims that the “K” stamp on the mag means they are military, or that they are “bolt hold open mags” or other nonsense like that. I have to get this off my chest and I hope nobody takes offense to it. Izhmash produces only one type of 8 rd, 12 ga, non-magwell Saiga magazine, period. There are no “military” versions, special “last round bolt hold open” versions, etc. They are all the same, if your shotgun has a last round bolt hold open on it, it will stay open with this mag, if it doesn’t, it won’t, in other words, the mag has nothing to do with it. As far as military, none of the Saiga line firearms, in any caliber, are used by the Russian military. Again, I hope this rant didn’t offend anyone. If you have proof to the contrary, please let me know and I will gladly acknowledge my wrongdoing. These mags are $180 each.

Alex

Izhmash does make more than one type of 8Rnd Mag.

They make a regular non-BHO Mag, and a LRBHO Mag too (& its not just a different follower)

I know because I recently sold a Bolt Hold Open Izzy 8Rnd Mag to SHULTZE

I own regular non-BHO Izzy 8's too so I actually know what Im talking about (...not just repeating hear/say)

For reference you can see pictures of it here:

http://forum.saiga-1...ctory-magazine/

Edited by ItsAllCreated

And they are different texture and plastic - if you have two types (mags in hand as i do right now) you would not say that. the military has stocks of the k type from the first implementation the new ones rusmil sells are yes izhamsh but different.

dont want to high jack the post bro - stay low stay safe

you do have some great stuff ----- buy it up!

Edited by tw4

And they are different texture and plastic - if you have two types (mags in hand as i do right now) you would not say that. the military has stocks of the k type from the first implementation the new ones rusmil sells are yes izhamsh but different.

Was this directed towards me?

The LRBHO I had & regular Izzy8's I have are all of the same plastic and texture.

If the mags are lrbho mags I will take at least 2 plz send me pics of the mags from the top!!!

No. The Mags above are not LRBHO Mags.

dsc06885w.jpg

Got my package just about 30min ago. Very Pleased. Fast shipping. +1 for sashagardner

Congratulations!

A word of advice. Hold down the tool when you install the housing and tighten the nut. Uninstall the same way - just unscrew the nut.

The inner liner is installed on the analog Loctite.

• Like 2

Congratulations!

A word of advice. Hold down the tool when you install the housing and tighten the nut. Uninstall the same way - just unscrew the nut.

The inner liner is installed on the analog Loctite.

Thanks for the heads up. Good to know. 032.gif

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.