What is a good point and shoot site set?

We all know it's more than " just a shotgun". Look at the Krebs combat sights. The Chaos HK setup is sweet too. If you are paying someone to convert, have them weld some HK sights on for you.

I actually have the chaos set on my first gun,but I am not a fan of the rear drum sight.

Do any of you more seasoned shotgun guys know if there are any sites out there similar to FN tactical shotgun,or if Krebs ghost ring will cowitness with HK front site(weld on)that CSS sells?

We all know it's more than " just a shotgun". Look at the Krebs combat sights. The Chaos HK setup is sweet too. If you are paying someone to convert, have them weld some HK sights on for you.

Make yours as mall-ninja'd as you want but it's a shotgun. It will always be a shotgun. Not a rifle. No need for co-witnessed sights. No need for pinpoint accurate rifle sights, because IT'S A SHOTGUN!

• Like 2

Thanks, Renegade. Some came with it. It's a Tru-Glo so you can get replacements in many different places, including from the manufacturer.

ETA; I like the red the best but I dropped it. I need to order some more.

P1030763.jpg

P1030765.jpg

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1

Make yours as mall-ninja'd as you want but it's a shotgun. It will always be a shotgun. Not a rifle. No need for co-witnessed sights. No need for pinpoint accurate rifle sights, because IT'S A SHOTGUN!

Putting a reflex/red dot sight on it is not mall ninja, it's keeping up with technology. It may be a shotty, but you can acquire a red dot sight a lot quicker than irons and if zeroed properly, with both eyes open, regardless of your cheekweld, head position, etc., if the dot is on the target, you will hit it...with a slug. Co-witnessing just means your irons are zeroed the same for a back up if the optic goes down. Accurate sights DO make a better slug slinger though. In my experience, my Chaos HK style sights on an extended rail produce better results than the factory irons by far with sluggers. Peep sights usually do. My Aimpoint Comp M2 in an Aimpoint low mount co-witnesses my Chaos backups perfect which ups the ante. My 835 Turkey gun is a shotgun and damn near needs rifle peep sights on it as choked down as it is. That's why it has an Aimpoint on it as well. Jesus, we are not talking sawed off coach guns.