Range finally re-opened today. One of the rifles to lose it's cherry was my laminated stock MosinNagant -38 (1944 isvesk). WOW-offhand at 100 yards the sights are dead on-this sucker is accurate! Looks like this one will get fed regularlarly!

G O B

Love the MN-38, but WOW I never cleaned more copper out of anything! I found the alternate scrubbings with Hoppes#9 and laquer thinner pulls a bunch of green out of the barell! (laquer thinner seems to loosen up crap that normally doesn't come loose-you should see how many BLACK patches came out of the Turkish Mauser!)

G O B

i completely understand how black they can become, everytime we get together up here everybody wants to shoot (or at least see me shoot ) my "russian cannon" :killer: which is really a 45 tula m44. i've had plently of people ask me all sorts of questions about it so i just started carrying cards for the gun shop where i bought it. needless to say the owner was rather happy with that :smoke:

Justing catching up and checking in. I've got a M44 (polish) and M38(russian). Bought them both for under a $100 bucks and their both tack drivers. Amazing how accurate these things are. Those communist bloc countries sure knew how to build a good bolt action rifle. The M38 is my favorite. I'm now in search of the 91/30 and will probably pick one up at the next gun show.

I'm now in search of the 91/30 and will probably pick one up at the next gun show.

Check out

http://www.classicarms.us

Or give him a call... I got mine from him... $70.00 its a refurbed sniper, too.. got the welded over holes where the scope mount USED to be...

Hes always got them in stock, fast shipping, and only charges 12 bucks to ship a long gun... EXCELLENT Customer service... I have purchased 4 rifles from him... all were exceptional!!

:smoke: