Sign in to follow this  
MH12194

IZH-9x19 (vityaz saiga?) Let it be for import!

And about 9x19 carbines, in Russia before this models were no any cuvilian pistol-carbines. We also waiting for them. What americans think about you 9x19 our cartridges ? And about other types of cartridges.

In America, Saigas are going for about $400 for rifles. $650 for shotguns. Veprs are $600-$1000 for rifles depending on caliber. $1000 for shotguns.

I like the 9mm cartridge. I built an AR-15 pistol in 9mm and I own 9mm handguns. I'm also a fan of .45 ACP caliber. But I don't see that one coming in Saiga or Vepr carbine. Lol!

In Russia, companies that manufacture firearms have no competition so they can charge what they want in Russia. Correct?

In America, Saigas are going for about $400 for rifles. $650 for shotguns. Veprs are $600-$1000 for rifles depending on caliber. $1000 for shotguns.

I like the 9mm cartridge. I built an AR-15 pistol in 9mm and I own 9mm handguns. I'm also a fan of .45 ACP caliber. But I don't see that one coming in Saiga or Vepr carbine. Lol!

In Russia, companies that manufacture firearms have no competition so they can charge what they want in Russia. Correct?

yes, you are right.

About .45, maybe in future they build something in 45, saiga-9x19 is the first rifle that will be selling in Russian in pistol callibers.

I would prefer us to get a version of the Vityaz. If the demand is there, our magazine manufacturers will make the large capacity magazines for it.

That sporter version definately looks importable... we may need some parts or furniture for a proper restoration though.

Company said that they first try to sell them in russian and after that they will think about export. It will be gun show in moscow on friday, i will ask them about export once again.

• Like 1

Company said that they first try to sell them in russian and after that they will think about export. It will be gun show in moscow on friday, i will ask them about export once again.

Which model? Maybe Arsenal or Legion will bring them in.

Edited by dayofruin

Which model? Maybe Arsenal or Legion will bring them in.

or RWC

What kind of gun show is this? Like shot show? Or like our gun gun shows with vendors?

khm.... "gun gun shows with vendors" i think, no shoting at all unhappy.gif in the center of moscow greedy.gif

Company IZMASH.

as for me, i'm waiting for Vityaz

Maybe i didn't say, Vityaz bolt is free like in submachine guns, Vepr-9x19 as i know is gas-operated.

Edited by Z_Felix

Shot show is a big gun show that licensed dealers and manufacturers only (I think) can go to. Manufacturers can display and debut products that will be hitting the market soon.

I'd prefer the Vityaz blow back operated as well!!

My Vityaz clone is in testing stage.

Edited by ARMOR
  • Like 1

What Mags are you using? Pics?

Sorry, but I think I better wait on showing or sharing information about this weapon. It's something I've been designing/testing/making for Will for the last 2 years and I don't think he would want me giving out the details.

Sorry, but I think I better wait on showing or sharing information about this weapon. It's something I've been designing/testing/making for Will for the last 2 years and I don't think he would want me giving out the details.

Hopefully testing goes well!

vepr 9x19, i made a mistake, vepr is also blowback

vitaz 9x19 is ready, it is in certifications proces. I had it in may hands, it is very interesting carbine, a lot of people are waiting for it in Russia.

post-44447-0-17274100-1350846885_thumb.jpg

post-44447-0-34289200-1350846910_thumb.jpg

post-44447-0-95788800-1350846923_thumb.jpg

post-44447-0-93389100-1350846933_thumb.jpg

post-44447-0-69912600-1350846942_thumb.jpg

post-44447-0-04305500-1350847065_thumb.jpg

post-44447-0-15262700-1350847087_thumb.jpg

post-44447-0-13426100-1350847096_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Shot show is a big gun show that licensed dealers and manufacturers only (I think) can go to. Manufacturers can display and debut products that will be hitting the market soon.

I'd prefer the Vityaz blow back operated as well!!

industry trade show....no?

hey felix, tell em to call it a shotgun, sell it with a smooth bore and an extra rifled barrel (in US, not russia, you guys cant have extra parts, right) and the idiots at ATF cant ban their import!!!

Maybe i didn't say, Vityaz bolt is free like in submachine guns, Vepr-9x19 as i know is gas-operated.

Just to clarify, are you saying that the Vityaz fires from an open bolt? I hope thats not the case because then it could not be imported.

Or are you just saying that it is blowback-operated, and fires from a closed-bolt? Important distinction.

Check out my new Avitar. It didn't come from Russia either.

Check out my new Avitar. It didn't come from Russia either.

Haha!!! Sweet!!! Details soon?