IZH-9x19 (vityaz saiga?) Let it be for import!

not to stray off topic but, I would like to see US made parts like these:

post-24335-0-92444200-1321029536_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-15423600-1321029628_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-85482900-1321029630_thumb.jpg

post-24335-0-39371000-1321030403.jpg

butt_folding_kit.JPEG

mainly for the S12 but also for Ak pattern rifles. Perhaps incorporate a rail on it for an optic on the krink dust cover. These are just parts Im sure people are always looking for and I think any company that has the ability to make such parts and does would not only help alot of people with thier builds but also make a nice chuck of change doing it. This is all just my opinion though.

Edited by AZG
  • Like 2
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now we have 2 seperate design teams working on this project & we will see what they come up with . Hope to know more towards the end of June we need to make sure the project is finiacially f

Was reading the news on Izhmash web page. Seems they are going to show (or have) a 9x19 export rifle patterned after the vityaz-sn.   A 9x19 vitz in the US would sell out on the first day for sure.

Posted Images

I the top picture a muzzle brake? hinged top covers would be a nice addition to any AK.

Yeah, Russian I think. Made by Molot. Not sure why we don't have similar products here in the us. It's very light weight. I wouldn't mind if the hinged covers were standard on aks. That would be nice

With the right guys wanting one it can be built. Here it a 7.62X25 built by Erie Ordance Depot it uses PPSH mags and barrel and is blowback operated.

post-21226-0-48039300-1321934504_thumb.jpg

Also here is a link to another forum where it is all talked about. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/120262_.html&page=1

I will have one.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 4

With the right guys wanting one it can be built. Here it a 7.62X25 built by Erie Ordance Depot it uses PPSH mags and barrel and is blowback operated.

Also here is a link to another forum where it is all talked about. http://www.ar15.com/...62_.html&page=1

I will have one.

You are 100% correct and I've already done it. My design is a little more advanced than the EOD's though.

I'm having a real rough time deciding if I want to use my SLR106 UR as a donor for the second one?

Edited by ARMOR

Also here is a link to another forum where it is all talked about. http://www.ar15.com/...62_.html&page=1

I will have one.

I think if they could be made affordable there is a market. 7.62x25 is a dying round. 9mm will be around forever. Hopefully we will see a russian made one so anybody can make one cheaply. Just like we have done with all the Saiga line of products.

I will have one.

You are 100% correct and I've already done it. My design is a little more advanced than the EOD's though.

I'm having a real rough time deciding if I want to use my SLR106 UR as a donor for the second one?

Do you have any pictures of your build? What barrel did you use? And what magazines?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you think about the first rifle? Will it be popular in the usa?

Absolutely! As long as we can get magazines for it and make a standard configuration, like the first pictures, I'd definitely buy one. I think it'd be very popular. It's definitely different.

Does the second carbine take Beretta 92 or Browning Hi-Power mags? I would be much more interested in that one then the one that takes proprietary mags (unless those are plastic versions of something like a Soumi mag?)

I have been wanting a 9mm carbine for HD for some time, haven't been much impressed with what is out there.

I mean, is this a factory saiga/Vepr rifle? Something that we may see here in the states?

Second rifle is portotype of vepar-9x19, in future it should be several models of this carbine, in wood, and like Vityaz-9x19. I think you could buy it in the USA. You should only understand that in Russia company that build them don't think about custumers, thay can make trash and say "buy this trash, or not buy this trash", and it dosen't metter for them that they can do mach better thing if the ask custumers what to do. Thats why it is difficult to say how soon it will be in US.

sorry for my english, i undesrtand situation in my russian minde, but i don't know how to explaine it in english that you understand it.

for example for this company is that in US - Mosin coasts about 100$, in russian it coasts about 400$ - paradox....

• Like 2

Does the second carbine take Beretta 92 or Browning Hi-Power mags? I would be much more interested in that one then the one that takes proprietary mags (unless those are plastic versions of something like a Soumi mag?)

I have been wanting a 9mm carbine for HD for some time, haven't been much impressed with what is out there.

Second rifle is portotype of Vepar-9x19, it uses K100/CZ mags.

first is Saiga-9x19, on first photo second is origianal submashine gun.

Felix, your explanation was fine and understandable. I very much hope we can get these rifles in the US soon. I would much prefer the Vityaz version if we can get magazines or modify other magazines. The Vepr version is nice as well.

$400 for a Mosin? Is that price due to the firearms restrictions in Russia?

$400 for a Mosin? Is that price due to the firearms restrictions in Russia?

I think it coasts $400 only becouse "You want rifle? buy it for $400" don't want to spend $400? is't your problem! elsewhere you don't have place to buy it!"

I think you understan what a fuckinkg paradox when russian rifle in russia coasts $400, but fare away in america the same coasts only $100.

And our army minister don't understand that it is the right way to sell old rifles from army to civilians, they present them companis, and only companys sell them to civilians. Zimbabve, nothing more to say.

How mach does saiga and veper coast in the USA?