Hmmm, Broadsword, kilts, let her hang with her animals, be a libtard....oh yeah, this one's a keeper..big_smile.gif

Then again if she's a super mega hottie I can compromise!what.gif

Nope! Not me! I don't care how hot she is, she CAN'T be worth it! What a 'tard!

ill break it down for you guys.

enjoys farming, zoo keeping - too much time on facebook

serious preparation for zombie invasion - may need psychological help

liberal political views, while still supporting gun ownership, hunting and private land rights. -- someone that smokes pot and is sorta a redneck but not quite

Must be able to ride a horse and allow me to spend large amounts of time with my animals without complaint. - she has the pony girl fetish with needs for bestiality, again, references to psych help needed.

strong, intelligent country woman - blatant liar (haha j/k ladies, i know a few smart strong country gals)

who can drive anything, haul 10 gallons of water to animals at a time, - more reference to her pony girl fetish

butcher a deer and run a trot line. - back to sort of a redneck but not quite.

• Like 1

You read bestiality into that? Psych help may be needed, but it's not necessarily the SWF in that ad. Ask about "projection bias".

I will agree that the zombie thing indicates she's an idiot or a child (or both).

Edited by DrThunder88

You read bestiality into that? Psych help may be needed, but it's not necessarily the SWF in that ad. Ask about "projection bias".

I will agree that the zombie thing indicates she's an idiot or a child (or both).

funny but no projection biasism going on.

actually, everything i said was total rubbish humor and shouldn't be taken seriously.

ill break it down for you guys.

Must be able to ride a horse and allow me to spend large amounts of time with my animals without complaint. - she has the pony girl fetish with needs for bestiality, again, references to psych help needed.

who can drive anything, haul 10 gallons of water to animals at a time, - more reference to her pony girl fetish

HAHAHAHA