That woman actually doesn't sound all "bad". The problem is, she may not be all "there", either.

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 2

we are missing the most important piece of the puzzle...is she hot???

I was disappointed that there was no picture to complete the profile but I also doubt its real.

Hmmm, Broadsword, kilts, let her hang with her animals, be a libtard....oh yeah, this one's a keeper..big_smile.gif

Then again if she's a super mega hottie I can compromise!what.gif

Edited by Bean.223

Hmmm, Broadsword, kilts, let her hang with her animals, be a libtard....oh yeah, this one's a keeper..big_smile.gif

Then again if she's a super mega hottie I can compromise!what.gif

Nope! Not me! I don't care how hot she is, she CAN'T be worth it! What a 'tard!

At least she lays it all out there. My experience has been women won't tell you what they want then get mad when you can't read their mind.

ill break it down for you guys.

enjoys farming, zoo keeping - too much time on facebook

serious preparation for zombie invasion - may need psychological help

liberal political views, while still supporting gun ownership, hunting and private land rights. -- someone that smokes pot and is sorta a redneck but not quite

Must be able to ride a horse and allow me to spend large amounts of time with my animals without complaint. - she has the pony girl fetish with needs for bestiality, again, references to psych help needed.

strong, intelligent country woman - blatant liar (haha j/k ladies, i know a few smart strong country gals)

who can drive anything, haul 10 gallons of water to animals at a time, - more reference to her pony girl fetish

butcher a deer and run a trot line. - back to sort of a redneck but not quite.

• Like 1

You read bestiality into that? Psych help may be needed, but it's not necessarily the SWF in that ad. Ask about "projection bias".

I will agree that the zombie thing indicates she's an idiot or a child (or both).

Edited by DrThunder88

You read bestiality into that? Psych help may be needed, but it's not necessarily the SWF in that ad. Ask about "projection bias".

I will agree that the zombie thing indicates she's an idiot or a child (or both).

funny but no projection biasism going on.

actually, everything i said was total rubbish humor and shouldn't be taken seriously.

ill break it down for you guys.

Must be able to ride a horse and allow me to spend large amounts of time with my animals without complaint. - she has the pony girl fetish with needs for bestiality, again, references to psych help needed.

who can drive anything, haul 10 gallons of water to animals at a time, - more reference to her pony girl fetish

HAHAHAHA

Sounds like the (nearly) perfect woman - IF your hung like a horse and like to hunt and fish!

I think I actually found her picture (in case some of you guys want to see it). Unfortunately, it's only a back view of her. 015.gif

post-88-0-44047200-1320711246.jpg

• Like 1